Build:A/E Sliver UW Farmer
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
An heavily revamped version of a very old build concept, this setup uses Sliver Armor to farm the Smite Crawlers and the Skeletons of Dhuum of the Underworld's Ice Wastes. Blinding traps are here to allow you to safely dispatch the Grasping Darknesses while Earth Magic spells make short work of the Smite Crawlers. The whole run can be done solo or with a team of heroes to assist you in clearing the Labyrinth's chamber.
Attributes and Skills
EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Black Powder MineTrapWhen Black Powder Mine is triggered, all nearby foes are struck for 20..30 damage, become Blinded, and begin Bleeding for 7..10 seconds. Black Powder Mine ends after 90 seconds. While activating this Skill, you are easily interrupted.
PvE only.10220PropheciesElementalist. UnlinkedGlyph of RenewalElite GlyphFor 15 seconds, your next Spell instantly recharges.5110FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 12Sliver ArmorEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, you have 45% chance to block attacks and whenever you are the target of a hostile Spell or attack one nearby foe is struck for 29 earth damage.10130EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Vanguard Assassin SupportSpellSummon a level 14..20 Ebon Vanguard Assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs and Nine Tail Strike. This summoned Assassin Shadow Steps to target foe. If that foe is a Charr, the Assassin lives for 24..30 seconds. If target foe is not a Charr, the Assassin lives for 12..15 seconds.
PvE only.10130FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Unseen FuryStanceAll adjacent foes are Blinded for 10 seconds. For 31 seconds, you cannot be blocked by Blinded foes. 520FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.10145EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 16Dark EscapeStanceFor 16 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530
- Replace Black Powder MineEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Black Powder MineTrapWhen Black Powder Mine is triggered, all nearby foes are struck for 20..30 damage, become Blinded, and begin Bleeding for 7..10 seconds. Black Powder Mine ends after 90 seconds. While activating this Skill, you are easily interrupted.
PvE only.10220 and Unseen FuryFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts Unseen FuryStanceAll adjacent foes are Blinded for 3..9..10 seconds. For 10..26..31 seconds, you cannot be blocked by Blinded foes. 520 with the skills of your choice if using heroes to clear the chamber. Light of DeldrimorEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Light of DeldrimorSpellAll foes in the area are struck for 55..80 holy damage. The location of hidden objects are briefly indicated on your Compass. Any hidden objects in the area are revealed.
PvE only.5¾20 is a good option.
|Variant: E/A Sliver UW Farmer|
|Variant: R/E Sliver UW Farmer|
- One set with full Attunement Runes/Radiant Insignias and the Highest Vigor rune possible. This will be used for the Grasping Darknesses.
- One set with full Infiltrator Insignias, 2 Runes of Vitae and the Highest Vigor rune possible. This will be used for the Smite Crawlers.
- One staff with the highest energy possible and a +20% enchantment duration mod. Divine Ghostly Staff is a very good unique alternative. This will be used against the Graspings Darknesses of the Chamber.
- Any caster-modded one-handed weapon coupled with :
- One shield with a +10 vs Slashing mod and a Fortitude mod (Keht's Aegis is perfect for this). This will be the shield you'll use during the run.
- One shield with a +10 vs Piercing/Fire mod and a Fortitude mod (Kunan's Bastion is a viable option for this). This will be the shield you'll use against the Smite Crawlers.
- Immediately after spawning, run to Benton and place two Black Powder Mines side by side on the little cross on the ground near him.
- Take the quest "Clear the Chamber" from the Lost Soul, wait ~5 seconds then aggro the Grasping Darknesses spawning from the southwestern corridor with Dark Escape under Dwarven Stability. Run back to your traps.
- After the Grasping Darknesses get blinded, cast Glyph of Renewal, Sliver Armor, Shroud of Distress. Wait ~5 seconds then blind them again with Unseen Fury. Renew Sliver Armor when needed and cast a third Black Powder Mine and one last Sliver Armor.
- They should now be dead. Feel free to auto-attack during the fight.
- Now, you'll use the same method with the two Black Powder Mines near the northern stairs. You'll see the stairs forming a crenellated shadow on the ground, at their base. Place your traps on the leftmost "shadowy stair", then aggro and kill the two other groups. Take them on one by one for maximum safety.
- If a Dying Nightmare followed you to the kill spot, let the Nightmare remove Dwarven Stability, then ball the Graspings on it before resuming your kill sequence as usual.
- Switch to your weapon and your +10 vs Slashing shield.
- Watch the eastern chamber. Time your run carefully so you don't aggro the patrol with Grasping Darknesses and a Dying Nightmare nor the wandering eastern chamber Skeleton of Dhuum. The other patrol (two Aatxes going left and right) must be engaged in the open to reduce any risk of bodyblocking.
- After passing through the gate, you'll need to run to the wall in front of you (see the zone marked red on the image on the right) to de-aggro all the Grasping Darknesses following you (the ones from the first chamber).
- If using an Assassin, the whole run can be done in one try, without stopping near the bridge.
- Wait a little bit then run to the Ice Wastes. Try not to aggro the patrol of Grasping Darknesses+Dying Nightmare, even if you can survive them. Every health point counts. Run past the first Skeleton of Dhuum.
Skeletons of Dhuum
- Simply cast Glyph of Renewal followed by Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support (EVAS), then another Glyph and two casts of EVAS.
- It is possible to cast Unseen Fury just before EVAS, resulting in a knockdown from the assassin's Iron Palm.
- Switch to your Infiltrator armor and your +10 vs Piercing/Fire shield .
- Always aggro the Smite Crawlers one group at a time. You can't tank more than five of them.
- Aggro the first group of Smite Crawlers. When in position for the spike, cast Shroud of Distress, maintain Dark Escape (in combination with Dwarven Stability) and Sliver Armor with Glyph of Renewal.
- They should quickly die. If one or two Smite Crawlers stay alive (usually with ~5% health), cast EVAS (x2 if needed) to finish them quickly.
- Repeat the same procedure for every Smite Crawler group in the Ice Wastes.
- Never auto-attack Smite Crawlers as they have Shield of Judgment and will most likely kill you.
- Use EVAS against Dying Nightmares.
- Feel free to study the little patrol map on the "Usage" section to familiarize yourself with the Ice Wastes.
- For this to work safely and reliably, having the exact armor and equipment recommended is mandatory.
- Always keep an eye on the Skeletons of Dhuum.
- Never aggro Coldfire Nights. Learning their patrols is a key part of Smite Crawler farming.
- Using your own continental server helps against rubberbanding.