We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Build:Any/W Ministerial Commendation Farmer
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
"For Great Justice!"
For 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.
Warrior. Tactics 6
"To the Limit!"
For each foe within earshot (maximum 3), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 14 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 30.
Warrior. Swordsmanship 12
For 15 seconds, whenever you attack with a sword, all adjacent foes take 22 slashing damage.
Warrior. Sunspear rank
Attack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
Warrior. Tactics 6
You gain 118 Health. You have -40 armor while using this skill.
No Profession. Unlinked
No Profession. Unlinked
No Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank
Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
You plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
- 11+1+1 for Shadow Arts, rest into Critical Strikes.
- Shadow Refugefor the 1st slot.FactionsAssassin. Shadow ArtsShadow RefugeEnchantment SpellFor 6 seconds, you gain 5..9..10 Health regeneration. When Shadow Refuge ends, you gain 40..88..104 Health if you are attacking.815
- Dashor Shroud of DistressFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.85for the 2nd slot.FactionsAssassin. Shadow ArtsShroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 30..54..62 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 3..7..8 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.45110
- 11+1+1 for Wilderness Survival and 2+1 for expertise.
- Troll Unguentfor the 1st slot.CoreRanger. Wilderness SurvivalTroll UnguentSkillFor 13 seconds, you gain +3..9..10 Health regeneration.1035
- Natural Stride, Antidote SignetNightfallRanger. Wilderness SurvivalNatural StrideStanceFor 1..7..8 seconds, you run 33% faster and have a 50% chance to block incoming attacks. Natural Stride ends if you become Hexed or Enchanted.125, or Healing SpringCoreRanger. UnlinkedAntidote SignetSignetCleanse yourself of Poison, Disease, and Blindness, and one additional condition.41for the 2nd slot.PropheciesRanger. Wilderness SurvivalHealing SpringTrapFor 10 seconds, all adjacent allies are healed for 15..51..63 every 2 seconds. While activating this skill, you are easily interrupted.20210
- 11+1+1 for Restoration Magic.
- Resilient Was Xikofor the 1st slot (drop before spiking).FactionsRitualist. Restoration MagicResilient Was XikoItem SpellHold Xiko's ashes for up to 5..17..21 seconds. For each Hex or Condition you are suffering from while holding her ashes, you gain +3 Health regeneration. When you drop her ashes, you lose 1..3..4 Conditions.1015
- Resilient Weaponor Soldier's SpeedFactionsRitualist. Restoration MagicResilient WeaponWeapon SpellFor 3..10..13 seconds, target ally has a Resilient Weapon. While suffering from a Hex or Condition, that ally gains +1..5..6 Health regeneration and +24 armor.6110for the 2nd slot (if you took Soldier's Sprint maintain "To the Limit!"EotNWarrior. TacticsSoldier's SpeedStanceFor 3..15..19 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.125for maximum effectiveness while running to the spot).PropheciesWarrior. Tactics"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 1..5..6), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 10..18..21 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 10..50..63.155
- 11+1+1 for Healing Prayers, rest into Divine favor.
- Healing Breezefor the 1st slot.CoreMonk. Healing PrayersHealing BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally gains +4..8..9 Health regeneration.5110
- Watchful Healing, MendingNightfallMonk. Divine FavorWatchful HealingEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, target ally gains +1..3..4 Health regeneration. If this Skill ends prematurely, that ally gains 30..102..126 Health.1015, Mending TouchCoreMonk. Healing PrayersMendingEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains +1..3..4 Health regeneration.210-1, or Soldier's SpeedNightfallMonk. Protection PrayersMending TouchSpellTouched ally loses two Conditions and is healed for 15..51..63 Health for each Condition removed in this way.6¾5for the 2nd slot.EotNWarrior. TacticsSoldier's SpeedStanceFor 3..15..19 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.125
- 11+1+1 for Blood Magic.
- Blood Renewalfor the 1st slot.PropheciesNecromancer. Blood MagicBlood RenewalEnchantment SpellFor 7 seconds, you gain +3..5..6 Health regeneration. When Blood Renewal ends, you gain 40..160..200 Health.711
- Feel No Painor Soldier's SpeedEotNNo Profession. Norn rankFeel No PainSkillFor 30 seconds you have +2..3 Health regeneration. If you are drunk when activating this Skill you also have +200..300 maximum Health.205for the 2nd slot.EotNWarrior. TacticsSoldier's SpeedStanceFor 3..15..19 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.125
- Take 7 heroes with you capable of fighting mobs.
- Enter the quest A Chance Encounter in normal mode.
- Position yourself in front of the podium and flag your heroes behind it.
- Wait until the dialog finishes and the Ministry of Purity turn hostile.
- Kill them until the quest updates, then immediately flag your heroes onto the ship North and run to the glitch spot.
- Wait until all of the Ministry of Purity have come within melee range.
- While waiting use Healing Signet+ your profession-specific healing skills.CoreWarrior. Tactics 6Healing SignetSignetYou gain 118 Health. You have -40 armor while using this skill.42
- Spike them with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor-> "For Great Justice!"EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank 10Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.20110-> "To the Limit!"CoreWarrior. Unlinked"For Great Justice!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.455-> Hundred BladesPropheciesWarrior. Tactics 6"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 3), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 14 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 30.155-> Whirlwind AttackCoreWarrior. Swordsmanship 12Hundred BladesElite SkillFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack with a sword, all adjacent foes take 22 slashing damage.255.NightfallWarrior. Sunspear rankWhirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.16
- Letting Miku die.
- Failing to kill the first group.
- Being too slow to get to the glitch spot.
- Not standing in the glitch spot.
- The initial dialog will be shorter after the first time you heard it entirely.
- Do NOT use Minions or Summoning stones otherwise some groups of the Ministry of Purity will get stuck on them.