Build:Any/W Ministerial Commendation Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Designed to farm Ministry of Purity in the quest "A Chance Encounter" for Ministerial Commendations, Winds of Change unique items, Dyes, and oldschool golds like Bo Staves, Dragons Staves, and shields such as the Bladed Shield and others.
Attributes and Skills
"For Great Justice!"
For 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.
Warrior. Tactics 10
"To the Limit!"
For each foe within earshot (maximum 4), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 17 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 43.
Warrior. Swordsmanship 5
For 15 seconds, whenever you attack with a sword, all adjacent foes take 15 slashing damage.
Warrior. Sunspear rank
Attack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
Warrior. Tactics 10
You gain 142 Health. You have -40 armor while using this skill.
No Profession. Unlinked
No Profession. Unlinked
No Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank
Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
You plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
|Variant: W/Any Ministerial Commendation Farmer|
Optional slots[edit | edit source]
- 11+1+1 for Shadow Arts, rest into Critical Strikes.
- Shadow Refugefor the 1st slot.FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 13Shadow RefugeEnchantment SpellFor 6 seconds, you gain 9 Health regeneration. When Shadow Refuge ends, you gain 92 Health if you are attacking.815
- Dash, Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.85, or Shroud of DistressFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 13Dark EscapeStanceFor 14 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.305for the 2nd slot.FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 13Shroud of DistressEnchantment SpellFor 56 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 7 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.45110
- 10+1+2 for Wilderness Survival and 10 for expertise.
- Troll Unguentfor the 1st slot.CoreRanger. Wilderness Survival 13Troll UnguentSkillFor 13 seconds, you gain +9 Health regeneration.1035
- Healing Springfor the 2nd slot.PropheciesRanger. Wilderness Survival 13Healing SpringTrapFor 10 seconds, all adjacent allies are healed for 54 every 2 seconds. While activating this skill, you are easily interrupted.20210
- 11+1+1 for Restoration Magic.
- Resilient Was Xikofor the 1st slot (drop before spiking).FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 13Resilient Was XikoItem SpellHold Xiko's ashes for up to 18 seconds. For each Hex or Condition you are suffering from while holding her ashes, you gain +3 Health regeneration. When you drop her ashes, you lose 4 Conditions.1015
- Resilient Weaponor Soldier's SpeedFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 13Resilient WeaponWeapon SpellFor 11 seconds, target ally has a Resilient Weapon. While suffering from a Hex or Condition, that ally gains +5 Health regeneration and +24 armor.6110for the 2nd slot (if you took Soldier's Sprint maintain "To the Limit!"EotNWarrior. Tactics 10Soldier's SpeedStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.125for maximum effectiveness while running to the spot).PropheciesWarrior. Tactics 10"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 4), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 17 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 43.155
- 11+1+1 for Healing Prayers, rest into Divine favor.
- Healing Breezefor the 1st slot.CoreMonk. Healing Prayers 13Healing BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally gains +8 Health regeneration.5110
- Watchful Healing, MendingNightfallMonk. Divine FavorWatchful HealingEnchantment SpellFor 10 seconds, target ally gains +1..3..4 Health regeneration. If this Skill ends prematurely, that ally gains 30..102..126 Health.1015, Mending TouchCoreMonk. Healing Prayers 13MendingEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains +4 Health regeneration.210-1, or Soldier's SpeedNightfallMonk. Protection PrayersMending TouchSpellTouched ally loses two Conditions and is healed for 15..51..63 Health for each Condition removed in this way.6¾5for the 2nd slot.EotNWarrior. Tactics 10Soldier's SpeedStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.125
- 11+1+1 for Blood Magic.
- Blood Renewalfor the 1st slot.PropheciesNecromancer. Blood Magic 13Blood RenewalEnchantment SpellFor 7 seconds, you gain +6 Health regeneration. When Blood Renewal ends, you gain 170 Health.711
- Feel No Painor Soldier's SpeedEotNNo Profession. Norn rankFeel No PainSkillFor 30 seconds you have +2..3 Health regeneration. If you are drunk when activating this Skill you also have +200..300 maximum Health.205for the 2nd slot.EotNWarrior. Tactics 10Soldier's SpeedStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 15% faster.You move an additional 15% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.125
- Take 7 heroes with you capable of fighting the first mob. Recommend a team such as Z-Way, Bip/Caster Support, Mele Support, Triple E-Surge, or similar variants.
- Do not use hero(s) with minions
- Enter the quest A Chance Encounter in normal mode.
- Position yourself in front of the podium and flag your heroes behind it. It is best to spread your heroes out to minimize any possible AOE damage.
- Wait until the dialog finishes and the Ministry of Purity turn hostile.
- Kill all of them. As the last one dies, immediately flag your heroes away from the oncoming enemies and run to the glitch spot.
- Wait until all of the Ministry of Purity have come within melee range.
- Use "For Great Justice!"followed by "To the Limit!"CoreWarrior. Unlinked"For Great Justice!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.455as soon as there are 4 targets in rangePropheciesWarrior. Tactics 10"To the Limit!"ShoutFor each foe within earshot (maximum 4), you gain one strike of adrenaline. For 17 seconds, your maximum Health is increased by 43.155
- Use Healing Signet+ your profession-specific healing skills to stay aliveCoreWarrior. Tactics 10Healing SignetSignetYou gain 142 Health. You have -40 armor while using this skill.42
- Use "For Great Justice!"
- Spike them with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor-> Hundred BladesEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank 10Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.20110-> Whirlwind AttackCoreWarrior. Swordsmanship 5Hundred BladesElite SkillFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack with a sword, all adjacent foes take 15 slashing damage.255.NightfallWarrior. Sunspear rankWhirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.16
- Failing to kill the first group.
- Letting Miku die.
- Being too slow to get to the glitch spot.
- Miku getting glitched and not running to the spot.
- Getting hexed with Backfire.
- This farm can also be done in hard mode if the heroes are strong enough to kill the first group of Ministry of Purity.
- The initial dialog will be shorter after the first time you heard it entirely.
- Do NOT use Minions or Summoning stones otherwise some groups of the Ministry of Purity will get stuck on them.
- Do NOT use a caster weapon (staff or wand) otherwise you will get hexed with Backfire.