Build:D/A Oola's Lab Runner
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Run Oola's Lab with a Dervish using cupcakes. Additional personal cons are suggested, but not required.
Attributes and Skills
Assassin. Shadow Arts 11
Shroud of Distress
For 52 seconds, if you are below 50% Health, you have 7 health regeneration and a 75% chance to block attacks.
Dervish. Wind Prayers 11
Vow of Piety
For 20 seconds, you have +24 armor and +3 Health regeneration. Vow of Piety renews whenever an enchantment on you ends.
Dervish. Mysticism 12
Vow of Silence
Elite Enchantment Spell
For 9 seconds, you cannot be the target of Spells, and you cannot cast Spells.
No Profession. Norn rank
"I Am Unstoppable!"
For 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
For 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.
Dervish. Wind Prayers 11
Flash Enchantment Spell
For 20 seconds, you deal 20 less damage and steal 20 Health whenever you hit with a scythe attack. When you cast this enchantment you steal 20 Health from all adjacent foes.
No Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank
Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
Summon a level 14..20 Ebon Vanguard Assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs and Nine Tail Strike. This summoned Assassin Shadow Steps to target foe. If that foe is a Charr, the Assassin lives for 24..30 seconds. If target foe is not a Charr, the Assassin lives for 12..15 seconds.
No Profession. Unlinked
- Feel No PainEotNNo Profession. Norn rankFeel No PainSkillFor 30 seconds you have +2..3 Health regeneration. If you are drunk when activating this Skill you also have +200..300 maximum Health.205
- Heart of ShadowFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 11Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 118, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.15¼5
- Full Windwalker insignia.
- Caster sword/axe/spear + shield w/ armor vs cold (running).
- Vampiric scythe of shelter (use at Xien and TPS Golem).
- Longbow (for pulling Xien).
- Maintain Shroud of Distress, Vow of Piety, and Vow of Silence.
- Use IAU to avoid knockdowns from Golems that get too close.
- Break aggro using Dash.
- Use Grenth's Aura and EVAS to kill Xien and the TPS Golem.
- Interrupts from Wind Riders on the way to the dungeon.
- Body blocking at the start of level 1.
- Knock downs from Golems.
- A rock candy is recommended for level 1.
- A summoning stone can be used on level 1 to take down Xien quicker.
- Level 2 can be done easily with just a cupcake.
- Level 3 can be done with just a cupcake, but additional personal cons are suggested.
- Speed up the run by bringing more Dervishes with the same or similar build.