Build:E/A Obsidian Flesh Gloom Farmer
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
An updated variant of the old Shadow Form-based build. It still uses high damage PBAoE spells, with the added damage bonus from the Lightbringer title, to farm caster-only groups in Ravenheart Gloom in normal mode for Torment Gemstones.
Attributes and Skills
Your maximum Energy is raised by 30.
FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 65..173..209.5¼30FactionsElementalist. Kurzick rank Elemental Lord (Kurzick)Enchantment SpellFor 40..60 seconds, your elemental attributes are boosted by 1. Each time you cast a spell, you gain 1 Energy for every 10 ranks of Energy Storage and are healed for 100..300% of the spell's Energy cost.
PvE only.10¼45CoreElementalist. UnlinkedGlyph of Elemental PowerGlyphFor 25 seconds, your elemental attributes are boosted by 2 for your next 10 Spells.515CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 9Obsidian FleshElite Enchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, you gain +20 armor and cannot be the target of enemy Spells, but cannot attack and have -2 energy degeneration.25130PropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 16Meteor ShowerSpellCreate a Meteor Shower at target foe's location. For 9 seconds, foes adjacent to that location are struck for 119 fire damage and knocked down every 3 seconds.1025560PropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 16Lava FontSpellFor 5 seconds, foes adjacent to the location where this Spell was cast are struck for 53 fire damage. If you are Overcast, this spell strikes nearby foes instead of adjacent ones.101.54PropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 16Flame BurstSpellAll nearby foes are struck for 127 fire damage.15¾5PropheciesElementalist. Fire Magic 16Rodgort's InvocationSpellTarget foe and all nearby foes are struck for 127 fire damage and set on fire for 3 seconds.2528
- You must have at least 100 Energy for the build to work properly.
- Radiant Armor with Attunement Runes.
- A random staff with +20% enchant mod. This will be the weapon you will be holding while running.
- Any single handed weapon with +5 energy and +20% enchantment duration extension. Rajazan's Fervor or the Totem Axe are ideal.
- A focus with a "Live for Today" inscription (+15 energy, -1 energy degeneration). Chung's Focus is ideal.
- Make sure to show your Lightbringer rank. (Requires rank 7 to 8.)
- Enter Ravenheart Gloom from the Gate of Anguish with your Lightbringer title on. Receive the bounty from the Whispers Informant.
- Wait before the first wave of foes engages the defending Order of Whispers.
- While the battle is raging, cast Obsidian Flesh, and then use Death's Charge on an attacking enemy (Spirit Tormentor preferably), and move forward. You should be near a cliff.
- To your left, there is a group composed of various spellcasters. This is your first target.
- Get closer to the mixed group. Wait for combat between the Shadow Army and the Order of Whispers ends.
- You must have 100 energy and be at full health before engaging. When you do, cast Elemental Lord, then Glyph of Elemental Power.
- Switch to your max energy weapons set, then cast Obsidian Flesh and get into the middle (targeting the center enemy) of the enemy group with Death's Charge.
- Now cast all of your AoE spells from left to right, beginning with Meteor Shower (5-6-7-8).
- You should now be moving northeast, at the foot of the aforementioned cliff, avoiding the group of Tormentors near the pillar made of eyes.
- Keep walking until you see the group made of six Curse of Darkness.
- Repeat the same tactic. This group is easier, as they will ball themselves around you.
- The first mob being too spread out.
- Call to the Torment being triggered by the Order of Whispers. Extremely rare.
- A complete run takes about 3 minutes.