Build:E/any HA Unsteady Ground
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and skills
Your maximum Energy is raised by 39.
FactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 14Unsteady GroundElite SpellYou create Unsteady Ground at target foe's location. For 5 seconds, nearby foes take 38 earth damage each second. Attacking foes struck by Unsteady Ground are knocked down.10215PropheciesElementalist. Earth Magic 14EruptionSpellCause an Eruption at target foe's location. Each second for 5 seconds, foes near this location are struck for 38 earth damage and are Blinded for 10 seconds.25230PropheciesElementalist. Earth Magic 14Grasping EarthHex SpellFor 19 seconds, all nearby foes move 50% slower.10¾12CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 14Ward Against FoesWard SpellYou create a Ward Against Foes at your current location. For 19 seconds, non-Spirit foes in this area move 50% slower.15120CoreElementalist. Energy Storage 13Glyph of Lesser EnergyGlyphFor the next 15 seconds, your next 2 Spells cost 17 less Energy to cast.5130CoreElementalist. Earth Magic 14Earth AttunementEnchantment SpellFor 58 seconds, you are attuned to Earth. You gain 1 Energy plus 30% of the base Energy cost of the Skill each time you use Earth Magic.10130CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- StoningCoreElementalist. Earth Magic 14StoningSpellSend out a large stone, striking target foe for 101 earth damage if it hits. If Stoning hits a foe suffering from Weakness, that foe is knocked down.1515 + Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 3Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)SpellLose half your Health. Resurrect target party member with your current Health and 8% Energy.5410
- Churning EarthFactionsElementalist. Earth Magic 14Churning EarthSpellCreate Churning Earth at target foe's location. For the next 5 seconds, Churning Earth strikes foes near that location for 38 earth damage each second. Any foe moving faster than normal when struck by Churning Earth is knocked down.15230 + Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 3Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)SpellLose half your Health. Resurrect target party member with your current Health and 8% Energy.5410
- Weapon of Warding (PvP)FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 8Weapon of Warding (PvP)Weapon SpellFor 6 seconds, target ally has a Weapon of Warding, granting that ally +3 Health regeneration and a 50% chance to block. Weapon of Warding ends if that ally attacks.1018 or Resilient WeaponFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 8Resilient WeaponWeapon SpellFor 8 seconds, target ally has a Resilient Weapon. While suffering from a Hex or Condition, that ally gains +4 Health regeneration and +24 armor.1016 + Death Pact Signet (PvP)NightfallRitualist. Restoration Magic 8Death Pact Signet (PvP)SignetResurrect target party member with your current Health and 60% Energy. The next time that ally dies within 120 seconds, so do you.412
- Convert HexesCoreMonk. Protection Prayers 3Convert HexesSpellRemove all Hexes from target other ally. For 10 seconds, that ally gains +10 armor for each Necromancer Hex that was removed.15112 and Resurrection SignetCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- 20% 20/40 Earth Staff
- 40/40 Earth Set
- High set.
- Shield sets.
- Additionally, you may want to bring a 40/40 Resto set as well, if you want to cast WoW more often.
- Survivor armor.
- Maintain Earth Attunement.
- Lay Unsteady Ground on melee foes attacking you or teammates.
- Lay Eruption in another area for multiple foe melee shutdown.
- Try using them after one's done, to decrease cool down in between.
- Weapon of Warding on yourself or when needed on teammates.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy for energy management.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Anti-KD skills.
- Anti-Blind. (Avatar of Melandru, Sight Beyond Sight, and Assassin's Remedy, to an extent.)
- Ward of Stability to combat knock-down.