Build:Me/Mo Labyrinth Farmer
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses a traditional low HP setup to kill most foes in the Labyrinth of the Underworld while also being capable of safely taking on Skeletons of Dhuum by switching to a standard player armor and using a fast kill chain.
Attributes and Skills
8 + 3
7 + 1 + 3
6 + 3
CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 8Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.10¼5CoreMonk. Healing Prayers 11Healing BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally gains +8 Health regeneration.1015CoreMesmer. Illusion Magic 11Soothing ImagesHex SpellFor 17 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes cannot gain adrenaline.1528NightfallMesmer. Domination Magic 11Visions of RegretElite Hex SpellFor 10 seconds, target foe and adjacent foes take 37 damage whenever they use a skill and 38 damage if not under the effects of another Mesmer hex.10220NightfallMesmer. Sunspear rank Cry of PainSpellInterrupt target foe's skill. If that foe was suffering from a Mesmer Hex, that foe and all foes in the area take 25..50 damage and -3..5 Health degeneration for 10 seconds.
PvE only.10¼15CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 9Mantra of ResolveStanceFor 66 seconds, you cannot be interrupted, but each time you would have been interrupted, you lose 6 Energy or Mantra of Resolve ends.1020PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers Balthazar's SpiritEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)-1102
- EmpathyCoreMesmer. Domination Magic EmpathyHex SpellFor 5..13..16 seconds, whenever target foe attacks, that foe takes 10..46..58 damage and target foe deals 1..12..16 less damage with attacks.10210 - Powerful against single enemies (Graspings and Aatxes alike). Use terrain to your advantage when facing Skeletons of Dhuum.
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin SupportEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Vanguard Assassin SupportSpellSummon a level 14..20 Ebon Vanguard Assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs and Nine Tail Strike. This summoned Assassin Shadow Steps to target foe. If that foe is a Charr, the Assassin lives for 24..30 seconds. If target foe is not a Charr, the Assassin lives for 12..15 seconds.
PvE only.10130 - Allows you to engage Skeletons of Dhuum in the open and survive double Dying Nightmare pops.
|Variant: Mo/Me Labyrinth Farmer|
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit. Do not take the "Clear the Chamber" quest now.
- Wait a few seconds for the Skeleton of Dhuum to your left to pass the group of three Aatxes.
- Engage the Aatxes on the stairs while under Mantra of Resolve, Protective Spirit, Healing Breeze. If a Dying Nightmare pops, use Cry of Pain quickly on it, then use Visions of Regret and a second Cry of Pain to kill it.
- Keep casting Visions of Regret followed by Cry of Pain when available .
- Maintain your enchantments, renew them when needed and cast the odd Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support (EVAS) / Empathy if your energy allows it. Always have some energy left in case of Savage Slash triggering Mantra of Resolve.
- The Skeleton of Dhuum should now be alone. Switch to your regular armor and your high health weapon set, prot yourself then quickly cast Visions of Regret, Cry of Pain, EVAS/Empathy, Soothing Images then a second Cry of Pain. The Skeleton should now be dead. Switch back to your 55 HP armor.
- Now go check for Dying Nightmares near the other Aatxes, do no aggro them until you have completely checked their immediate vicinity.
- Against groups of multiple Grasping Darkness (especially during "Clear the Chamber"), keep maintaining Soothing Images on them.
- Be aware of Grasping Darkness popping. Their spawn locations are fixed. One should pop near the northern stair, and multiple ones on the southwestern and northeastern corridors.
- Keep clearing the whole Labyrinth using the same method. Dryders are tricky, keep moving to dodge their auto attacks and their Meteor Showers.
- 2 Dying Nightmares popping at the same time while aggroing other enemies. The only way to survive this is to cast (very quickly) EVAS on the nearest Nightmare, then Cry of Pain on the other one.
- Always isolate the Skeletons of Dhuum.
- Do not aggro more than one group of Aatxes at once, if possible. Grasping Darknesses, on the other hand, are better taken on as groups of 4 or 5 enemies.
- Learning Grasping Darkness and Dying Nightmares hidden popup locations is key. Training during Pantheon Bonus Week is recommended.