Build:Me/any RA Migraine
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a great build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Cut every caster's healing/damage output in halve while disabling most melee and rupting with ease!
Skills and Attributes
You activate Spells and Signets 34% faster. (No effect for non-Mesmer skills with a cast time less than 2 seconds.)
In PvE, the recharge time of your Mesmer Spells is reduced by 27%.
PropheciesMesmer. Illusion Magic 14Migraine (PvP)Elite Hex SpellFor 11 seconds, target foe suffers -8 Health degeneration and takes 100% longer to activate skills.101.312CoreMesmer. Illusion Magic 14Soothing ImagesHex SpellFor 19 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes cannot gain adrenaline.151.38CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallMesmer. Illusion Magic 14Frustration (PvP)Hex SpellFor 19 seconds, target foe casts Spells 50% slower and takes 47 damage whenever interrupted while casting a Spell.100.715CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 11Power DrainSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Skill is interrupted and you gain 23 Energy.50.220CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 11Leech SignetSignetInterrupt target foe's action. If that action was a Spell, you gain 12 Energy.0.230CoreMesmer. Inspiration Magic 11Drain EnchantmentSpellRemove an Enchantment from target foe. If an Enchantment is removed, you gain 15 Energy and 99 Health.51.320CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.2.2
- 5x Prodigy's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Illusion
- Minor Fast Casting
- Minor Inspiration
- Illusion Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Illusion Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Inspiration Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Inspiration Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Illusion Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Illusion Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Put Migraine (and Frustration) on the enemy monk to make them asplode.
- Frustration on other casters for damage migitation.
- Soothing on Warriors, Dervishes and Paragons. Also works to stop a monk from charging bonetti's if there are no other adrenaline users.
- Manage energy and rupt with Power Drain and Leech Signet.
- Drain important enchantments with Drain Enchantments.
- General anti-caster
- Off-target hex removal