Build:Mo/A 55hp Vaettir Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted Great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is intended for farming of Spectral Vaettirs. It relies on the 55 concept along with Shadow Form's inherent 5 damage reduction to survive and uses area of effect skills to kill all Vaettirs simultaneously.
Attributes and Skills
CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 14Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 22 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.10¼5NightfallAssassin. Deadly Arts 2Deadly ParadoxStanceAll of your attack Skills are disabled for 10 seconds. For 6 seconds, your Assassin Skills activate and recharge 33% faster.1510FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Shadow FormElite Enchantment SpellFor 18 seconds, you cannot be the target of enemy Spells, and you gain 5 damage reduction for each Assassin enchantment on you. You cannot deal more than 21 damage with a single skill or attack.5130CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreMonk. Smiting Prayers 11Balthazar's AuraEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, foes adjacent to target ally take 21 holy damage each second.25225FactionsMonk. Smiting Prayers 11Kirin's WrathSpellFor 5 seconds, foes adjacent to the location in which the spell was cast take 26 holy damage each second.5230PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers 11Symbol of WrathSpellFor 5 seconds, foes adjacent to the location in which the spell was cast take 26 holy damage each second.5230PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers 11Balthazar's SpiritEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)-1102
- Dark EscapeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Dark EscapeStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 25% faster and take half damage. Dark Escape ends if you successfully hit with an attack.530 : Can speed up gathering the vaettir. Also good for the run to the farm.
- Heart of ShadowFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 12Heart of ShadowSpellYou are healed for 126, and you Shadow Step to a nearby location directly away from your target.5¼15 : Escape bodyblocks.
- Ebon Battle Standard of WisdomEotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of WisdomWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area have a 44..60% chance to halve skill recharge of spells they cast.
PvE only.10120 : Gives a good chance of HSR to your damage spells.
- Healing BreezeCoreMonk. Healing Prayers Healing BreezeEnchantment SpellFor 15 seconds, target ally gains +4..8..9 Health regeneration.1015 : For farming areas with degen.
Additional Damage Skills (none of these are sufficient to kill the vaettir in a single chain, these are best used for other farms):
- Snow StormEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Snow StormSpellCreate a Snow Storm at target foe's location. For 5 seconds, foes adjacent to that location are struck for 30..40 cold damage each second.
PvE only.10110 (Most damage, tricky to keep agro)
- Radiation FieldEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Radiation FieldWard SpellFor 5 seconds, foes in the area have -4..6 Health degeneration. When the portal ends, foes in the area are Diseased for 12..20 seconds.
PvE only.15212 (Vaettirs cannot be diseased)
- Alkar's Alchemical AcidEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Alkar's Alchemical AcidSpellThrow Alkar's Alchemical Acid at target foe. Target and adjacent foes are struck for 40..50 damage. Destroyers take an additional 45..70 damage and they have Cracked Armor for 14..20 seconds.
- TechnobabbleEotNNo Profession. Asura rank TechnobabbleSpellTarget foe and all adjacent foes are struck for 30..40 damage. If target foe is not a boss, that foe and all adjacent foes are Dazed for 3..5 seconds.
- Zealot's FireCoreMonk. Smiting Prayers Zealot's FireEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds, whenever you use a Skill that targets an ally, all foes adjacent to that target are struck for 5..29..37 fire damage and you lose 1 Energy.10¼30
|Variant: Mo/A Full Health Vaettir Farmer|
Anything from the above optional list can be taken, or one of the following:
- Each armor piece must have a superior attribute Rune. This will lower your base Health to 105. (The only required types are protection and smiting, but 5 are necessary to hit 105 health.)
- Any +5 energy/20% longer enchanting sword, axe, or spear.
- The -50hp Grim Cesta from the Cities of Ascalon quest.
- Upon spawning in Jaga Moraine cast Balthazar's Spirit.
- Before aggroing, cast Protective Spirit, then Deadly Paradox, then Shadow From. Protective Spirit must be cast before Shadow Form in order for the build to take advantage of Shadow Form's 5 damage reduction. Repeat in the same order before Shadow Form ends.
- Aggro each group of 4 Vaettir on either the North or South side. Once you have the aggro of each group you can stop, not having to worry about being body blocked.
- If you aggro both North and South groups you will need to do a right wall block.
- Wait for each Vaettir to start melee attacking, then cast Balthazar's Aura>Kirin's Wrath>Symbol of Wrath.
- If you aggro only the North or South group they will not break aggro.
- It will take casting of each damage spell twice to kill all Vaettir.
- If Shadow From is close to recharging, wait to cast Balthazar's Aura, Kirin's Wrath, or Symbol of Wrath, as they each take two seconds to cast, and you have a very small window as soon as Shadow Form recharges to recast it.
- Foe breaks aggro
- Due to Shadow Form's output damage cap of 21, you would not benefit from having Smiting Prayers above 11, or other high damage spells.
- If farming in an area where degen is present, bring Healing Breeze.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor will not increase damage output.
Other Farmable Areas
|Full Health Variant|