Build:Mo/any PvP June Healing Burst
This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is only viable during the Flux: Jack of All Trades. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
A Jack of All Trades Flux build.
Attributes and Skills
- Variant: Word of HealingCoreMonk. Healing Prayers 11Word of HealingElite SpellHeal target ally for 75 Health. Heal for an additional 92 Health if that ally is below 50% Health.5¾3 over Healing BurstFactionsMonk. Healing Prayers 11Healing BurstElite SpellTarget ally is healed for 120. All party members in earshot of your target gain Health equal to the Divine Favor bonus from this spell. Your Smiting Prayers are disabled for 20 seconds.5¾4.
|Variant: Mo/W PvP June Healing Burst|
|Variant: Mo/D PvP June Healing Burst|
- 5x Disciple's Insignia
- Restoration rune
- Healing Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Healing Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Healing Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Healing Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Protection Staff of Enchanting, 20% cast time
- Heavy/Furious Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Heavy/Furious Spear of Defense, -5 energy
- Tactics r7-8 Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Tactics r7-8 Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Keep things alive.
- Don't die.