Build:N/Me Superb Charr Carving Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
An easy and consistent build for farming Superb Charr Carvings in Dalada Uplands (HM).
Attributes and Skills
When they die near you, you gain 12 Energy per creature, or 6 Energy per Spirit under your control, up to 3 times every 15 seconds.
Necromancer. Blood Magic 16
Elite Hex Spell
For 16 seconds, whenever target foe attacks or casts a Spell on a creature with less Health, that foe loses 105 Health.
Mesmer. Domination Magic 9
For 11 seconds, whenever target foe attacks, that foe takes 37 damage and target foe deals 9 less damage with attacks.
Necromancer. Sunspear rank
If target foe is suffering from a condition or hex, that foe suffers 60..90 damage.
No Profession. Unlinked
Mesmer. Domination Magic 9
Cry of Frustration
If target foe is using a skill, that foe and all foes in the area are interrupted and suffer 51 damage.
Mesmer. Sunspear rank
Cry of Pain
Interrupt target foe's skill. If that foe was suffering from a Mesmer Hex, that foe and all foes in the area take 25..50 damage and -3..5 Health degeneration for 10 seconds.
Necromancer. Soul Reaping 12
Signet of Lost Souls
If target foe is below 50% Health, you gain 82 Health and 8 Energy.
No Profession. Unlinked
- Life SiphonCoreNecromancer. Blood Magic 16Life SiphonHex SpellFor 25 seconds, target foe suffers -3 Health degeneration, and you gain +3 Health regeneration.1015
- Spiritual PainNightfallMesmer. Domination Magic 9Spiritual PainSpellTarget foe takes 51 damage. All hostile summoned creatures in the area of that foe take 85 damage.517
- Power Spike- Can be taken over Cry of Pain if not unlocked.CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 9Power SpikeSpellIf target foe is casting a Spell or a Chant, that Skill is interrupted and target foe takes 84 damage.5¼12
- Drunken Master- Speed BoostEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rankDrunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
- Mindbender- Speed BoostEotNNo Profession. Asura rankMindbenderEnchantment SpellFor 6..16 seconds, you move 20..33% faster and your Spells take 20% less time to cast.
- Superior Attribute Runes on every piece.
- Radiant Insignias on every piece.
- A -50hp Grim Cesta from the quest Cities of Ascalon is highly recommended but not mandatory, as the build remains workable with 105hp.
- The other weapon is optional, just don't have any +hp on it. Standard 55hp equipment such as Rajazan's Fervor is a good fit.
- Display your Ebon Vanguard title for extra energy management upon killing a Charr.
- Start from Doomlore Shrine and make your way South towards the Grothmar Wardowns portal. Avoid every mob on your way there.
- Pick up the bounty near the Grothmar Wardowns portal if you need the points.
- To dodge the Charr patrol on the road, go off the road to the East but be wary of the Mantid groups.
- Run up to the safe spot between the tree and the rock, stay in that spot for the rest of the run.
- There's a group of 6 Charr Seekers gathered around the rock.
- Pick a target and open with Spoil Victor-> EmpathyFactionsNecromancer. Blood Magic 16Spoil VictorElite Hex SpellFor 16 seconds, whenever target foe attacks or casts a Spell on a creature with less Health, that foe loses 105 Health.10110.CoreMesmer. Domination Magic 9EmpathyHex SpellFor 11 seconds, whenever target foe attacks, that foe takes 37 damage and target foe deals 9 less damage with attacks.10210
- Use Cry of Frustrationand Cry of PainCoreMesmer. Domination Magic 9Cry of FrustrationSpellIf target foe is using a skill, that foe and all foes in the area are interrupted and suffer 51 damage.10¼15to interrupt Troll UnguentNightfallMesmer. Sunspear rank 9Cry of PainSpellInterrupt target foe's skill. If that foe was suffering from a Mesmer Hex, that foe and all foes in the area take 50 damage and -5 Health degeneration for 10 seconds.
PvE only.10¼15whenever possible.CoreRanger. Wilderness SurvivalTroll UnguentSkillFor 13 seconds, you gain +3..9..10 Health regeneration.5310
- Spam Necrosisfor extra damage or to finish targets off.NightfallNecromancer. Sunspear rankNecrosisSkillIf target foe is suffering from a condition or hex, that foe suffers 60..90 damage.
- Use Signet of Lost Soulsfor energy management when appropriate.NightfallNecromancer. Soul ReapingSignet of Lost SoulsSignetIf target foe is below 50% Health, you gain 10..82..106 Health and 1..8..11 Energy.¼8
- Once all the Charr are dead, pick up the loot and reset the run through the Grothmar Wardowns portal.
- It is possible to be unlucky with Mantid spawns and you may have to restart the run.
- Instead of resigning at the end of each run, simply reset by running through the Grothmar Wardowns portal and coming back in.