Build:N/Mo 105hp Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted Great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Necromancer build uses the a 55 monk template (although with 105hp, as 55 is not strictly necessary for this setup) to reduce incoming damage to zero while using Spiteful Spirit to farm groups, and is also capable of farming bosses in those groups. For a build specifically tailored to boss farming, see Build:N/Mo 55hp Boss Farmer.
Attributes and Skills
Monk. Protection Prayers 12
For 19 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.
Monk. Protection Prayers 12
For 8 seconds, damage and life steal received by target ally is reduced by 15. When Shielding Hands ends, that ally is healed for 41 Health.
Monk. Protection Prayers 12
Shield of Absorption
For 6 seconds, damage received by target ally is reduced by 5 each time that ally is hit while under the effects of this Enchantment.
Necromancer. Curses 16
Elite Hex Spell
For 21 seconds, whenever target foe attacks or uses a skill, Spiteful Spirit deals 37 shadow damage to that foe and all adjacent allies of that foe.
No Profession. Unlinked
While you maintain this Enchantment, whenever target ally takes physical or elemental damage, you gain 1 Energy.
Monk. Smiting Prayers
While you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)
No Profession. Norn rank
Feel No Pain
For 30 seconds you have +2..3 Health regeneration. If you are drunk when activating this Skill you also have +200..300 maximum Health.
- Insidious Parasite(to deal with stragglers or bosses)PropheciesNecromancer. Curses 16Insidious ParasiteHex SpellFor 16 seconds, whenever target foe hits with an attack, you steal up to 47 Health from that foe.12115
- "I Am Unstoppable!"(if there's KD)EotNNo Profession. Norn rank 10"I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.305
- Mark of Pain(Extra AoE With melee weapon)CoreNecromancer. Curses 16Mark of PainHex SpellFor 30 seconds, whenever target foe takes physical damage, Mark of Pain deals 42 shadow damage to adjacent foes.20110
- Reckless Haste(Normal mode only)FactionsNecromancer. Curses 16Reckless HasteHex SpellFor 12 seconds, target foe and all adjacent foes are Hexed with Reckless Haste. While Hexed, they attack 25% faster but have a 50% chance to miss with attacks.12115
- Suffering(Prevent natural regeneration)CoreNecromancer. Curses 16SufferingHex SpellFor 32 seconds, target foe and all nearby foes suffer -3 Health degeneration.10115
- Radiation Field(Against many enemies surrounding you, prevents natural regeneration)EotNNo Profession. Asura rankRadiation FieldWard SpellFor 5 seconds, foes in the area have -4..6 Health degeneration. When the portal ends, foes in the area are Diseased for 12..20 seconds.12215
- Pain Inverter(Against bosses, isn't affected by Protective Spirit)EotNNo Profession. Asura rank 5Pain InverterHex SpellFor 6..10 seconds, every time target foe deals damage that foe takes 100..140% of the damage it causes (maximum 80 damage).20110
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!"(Interrupting self-heals)EotNNo Profession. Norn rank 5"You Move Like a Dwarf!"ShoutTarget foe is knocked down and takes 44..80 damage. When that foe gets up, it is Crippled for 8..15 seconds.1010
- Use Radiant insignias because they offer the most energy required for the build.
- All armor pieces must have Necromancer superior runes in order to bring your health down to 105.
- 40/20/20 Curses staff, or a main hand weapon of enchanting (such as Totem Axe, Spirit of the Forgotten or Rajazan's Fervor) with a 20/20 Curses off hand
- Maintain your upkeeps and Protective Spirit
- Chain Shielding Hands and Shield of Absorption until the end of the fight. Never overlap them, when one is about to end recast the other. Always recast PS before SH!
- Once all the enemies are balled up, use Spiteful Spirit on CD - spread to out between as many enemies as possible.
- H = Hard Mode
- N = Normal Mode
- Xuekao - N+H (Watch out for Jade Brotherhood Mesmers)
- Lunto Sharpfoot - N+H (Don't worry about the Veldt Beetle Queen, just keep spamming SS and he will go down eventually)
- Bubahl Icehands - N+H
- Elsnil Frigidheart - N+H
- Flint Touchstone - H
- Cobble Poundstone - H
- Chor the Bladed - N+H
- Jishol Darksong - N+H
- Ensnil Frigidheart - N (If running from Gunnar's Hold)
- Suneh Stormbringer - N+H (Plains of Jarin, be careful with knockdowns)
- Hassin Softskin - N+H (Plains of Jarin, mind the health degeneration of Fanged Iboga's)
- Yunlai Deathkeeper - N+H
- This build can easily farm in the beginning of FoW in hard mode.
- This build was successfully tested in the whole of Old Ascalon, attack Crowns to deplete their energy so they don't heal - N+H
- Sand Drakes in Diviner's Ascent - N+H
- Desert Griffons in The Scar - N+H
- Rockshot Devourers in The Scar - N+H
- Hydras in Skyward Reach - N+H
- Trolls in Talus Chute - N
- This can also be done at level 13 with 4 Superior Runes and Grim Cesta and the following attributes: Soul Reaping 0+3, Death Magic 0+3, Curses 3+3, Blood Magic 0+3, Protection Prayers 7, Healing Prayers 8, if one is careful. Note that this is easier to do if one replaces SS with mark of pain, and just attacks until they all die.
- Hulking Stone Elemental, Stone Elemental groups in Old Ascalon - H
- Cobalt Mokele group in Vehjin Mines, as long as there are no Cobalt Scabara in the groups - N
- Tusked Howlers and Tusked Hunters in Arkjok Ward - N+H
- Veldt Nephila in The Floodplain of Mahnkelon - N+H
- Titans in the Domain of Secrets - H
- Minotaurs in Anvil Rock - H
- Stalking Nephilas, Juvenile Bladed Termites, Skales in Plains of Jarin outside of Sunspear Great Hall - H
- Undead in Nebo Terrace outside of Bergen Hot Springs - H
- Naga, Kappa and Lesser Oni in Sunqua Vale outside of Tsumei Village - H
- Naga in Raiyan Cave outside of Tsumei Village - H
- Mantids outside of Ran Musu Gardens - H
- Plants and Wardens in Pongmei Valley - H
- Jade Brotherhood Knights in Wajjun Bazaar - N+H
- Chilling Wisps in Jaga Moraine and Drakkar Lake N+H and Ice Cliff Chasms - H
- Frozen Elementals in Ice Cliff Chasms - N+H
- Charr in Nolani Academy - N
- Too much degen
- Symbiosis, as it will increase your health with +191 (In Hard Mode)