Build:P/Mo Dead Sword Farmer
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to farm the Slave Spirits found during the quest Destroy the Ungrateful Slaves (from Primeval King Jahnus in The Shattered Ravines) for unid golds (including Dead Swords) and materials such as dust or bones. In order to farm them over and over again, before engaging in battle, you will need to let them kill the Primeval King. This farm is done in Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills
You gain 2 Energy for each ally affected by one of your Shouts or Chants (maximum 6 Energy).
NightfallParagon. Command 7"Go for the Eyes!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, the next time each ally within earshot makes an attack, that attack has an additional 63% chance to critical.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 6 energy).4EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "Dodge This!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, your next attack cannot be blocked and does +14..20 damage.
PvE only.4NightfallParagon. Leadership 12"They're on Fire!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, party members within earshot take 29% less damage from foes suffering from Burning.
Gain 2 energy per affected ally (maximum of 6 energy).1010NightfallParagon. Motivation 14Finale of RestorationEchoFor 33 seconds, whenever a Chant or Shout ends on target non-Spirit ally, that ally is healed for 71 Health.5110NightfallParagon. Leadership 12Blazing FinaleEchoFor 30 seconds, whenever a Chant or Shout ends on target non-Spirit ally, all foes adjacent to that ally are set on Fire for 6 seconds.518NightfallParagon. Leadership 12Focused AngerElite SkillFor 45 seconds, you gain 120% more adrenaline.1060EotNNo Profession. Asura rank Mental BlockEnchantment SpellFor 5..11 seconds you have a 50% chance to block attacks. This Enchantment is reapplied every time an enemy strikes you.
PvE only.10115PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers Balthazar's SpiritEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)-1102
- Max armor with a Superior Vigor Rune.
- Centurion's Insignias.
- +15% damage w/enchanted Furious Spear of Fortitude
- Motivation Shield with a -2 physical damage w/enchanted mod and a +45hp w/enchanted mod. Fenrir's Bastion is a viable option.
- Start from the Bone Palace into Joko's Domain.
- Mount the Junundu and head to the Shattered Ravines. Use Junundu Tunnel to push through the groups near the portal (be careful of the Margonites when entering the Shattered Ravines).
- Take the quest from King Jahnus if needed.
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit and wait for the spirits to kill the Primeval King.
- There is a safe spot, directly to the right of the first palm tree, by the cliff. Between each wave, it is necessary for you to head there.
- When they group up, cast Blazing Finale, Finale of Restoration and Mental Block then run in, positioning yourself besides the Monk slaves.
- Then, attack the Monks with your spear, and, while in adjacent range of all foes, quickly cast "They're on Fire!", Focused Anger and spam both "Dodge This!" and "Go for the Eyes!" to gain health from Finale of Restoration and to set the slaves on fire.
- You'll need to refresh Blazing Finale, Finale of Restoration and "They're on Fire!" as the fight wears on.
- Pick up your drops, run to the safe spot if another group is coming, wait for them to settle, then engage again.