Build:R/E Together as One Volley Offense
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use "Together as One!" and other damage buffs to deal large damage and provide health regeneration to your team. Can transition to melee mid-fight, using the Anniversary Sword "Prominence".
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of attack skills, rituals, touch skills and all Ranger skills is reduced by 60%.
CoreRanger. Expertise 15"Together as One!"Elite ShoutFor 15 seconds, all party members near you or near your pet deal +15 additional damage with attacks and gain +7 Health regeneration.
PvE only.415EotNRanger. Marksmanship 10VolleyBow AttackAll your Preparations are removed. Shoot arrows at target foe and up to 3 foes adjacent to your target. These arrows strike for +7 damage if they hit.22FactionsRanger. Marksmanship 10Needling ShotBow AttackNeedling Shot strikes for only 23 damage and moves faster than normal. If Needling Shot strikes a foe below 50% Health, Needling Shot recharges instantly. Your other attack skills are disabled for 2 seconds.2¾4EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120CoreElementalist. Water Magic 10Conjure FrostEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds, if you're wielding a cold weapon, your attacks strike for an additional 15 cold damage.10145CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Optional slot one, IAS
- Drunken MasterEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Drunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.
- Dwarven StabilityEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Dwarven StabilityEnchantment SpellFor 24..30 seconds, your Stances last 55..100% longer. If you activated this Skill while drunk, you cannot be knocked down.
PvE only.5¼30 + Lightning ReflexesCoreRanger. Expertise 15Lightning ReflexesStanceFor 11 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block melee and projectile attacks, and you attack 33% faster.430
- Optional slots, remaining
- Deep FreezeCoreElementalist. Water Magic 10Deep FreezeHex SpellYou cause a Deep Freeze at target foe's location. All foes in this area are struck for 60 cold damage, and for 10 seconds, they move 66% slower.25215
- Glyph of Lesser EnergyCoreElementalist. Energy Storage 0Glyph of Lesser EnergyGlyphFor the next 15 seconds, your next 2 Spells cost 10 less Energy to cast.5130
- Conjure FlameCoreElementalist. Fire Magic 10Conjure FlameEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds, if you're wielding a fire weapon, your attacks strike for an additional 15 fire damage.10145 / Conjure LightningCoreElementalist. Air Magic 10Conjure LightningEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds, if you're wielding a lightning weapon, your attacks strike for an additional 15 lightning damage.10145 - Replace Conjure Frost
- Sloth Hunter's ShotEotNRanger. Marksmanship 10Sloth Hunter's ShotBow AttackIf this attack hits, target foe takes +20 damage. If that foe is not using a Skill, Sloth Hunter's Shot does an additional +27 damage.108
- Distracting ShotCoreRanger. Expertise 14Distracting ShotBow AttackIf Distracting Shot hits, it interrupts target foe's action but deals only 15 damage. If the interrupted action was a skill, that skill is disabled for an additional 20 seconds.2½10 / Savage ShotCoreRanger. Marksmanship 10Savage ShotBow AttackIf Savage Shot hits, your target's action is interrupted. If that action was a Spell, you strike for +23 damage.10½5
- Throw DirtCoreRanger. Expertise 14Throw DirtSkillTarget touched foe and foes adjacent to your target become Blinded for 14 seconds.2130
- Preferably, another player or hero will supply Splinter Weapon, but this variant allows the Ranger to provide Splinter Weapon themselves.
|Variant: R/Rt Together as One Volley Splinter Weapon|
- This variant includes a pet, which may be helpful in some instances (adds an extra body, can send pet in first, additional single target DPS). In general, pets can be clunky and unreliable which is why one is not included in the main bar.
|Variant: R/any Together as One Volley Pet|
- Flatbow/Longbow for pulling and for initial Splinter Weapon spikes.
- Flatbow/Shortbow for closer range fights.
- Elemental (Icy, Fiery, or Shocking) bows of Defense with Strength and Honor, for Conjure.
- Zealous bows of Defense with Strength and Honor, if no Conjure.
- Anniversary Sword "Prominence" with appropriate Elemental modifier.
- Tactics shield of Fortitude (tactics=9 marksmanship=9+2).
- Rune of superior vigor.
- Radiant Insignias.
- Attunement runes.
- Initialize fights with a Volley+Splinter Weapon spike when possible.
- Switch to melee mid-fight when in close range, to increase single target DPS, and to more quickly fill adrenaline.
- Largely dependent on outside battery (ie, BiP).
- Standard Anti-attack