Build:R/Mo PvP Concussion Shot
This build is provisionally vetted Good pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: Jack of All Trades. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
The Prepared Concussion Ranger does the job of a usual ranger, including spreading interrupts and poison. It carries Concussion Shot to spread dazed, and recovers from Concussion Shot's hefty energy cost with Prepared Shot.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of attack skills, rituals, touch skills and all Ranger skills is reduced by 44%.
NightfallRanger. Marksmanship 13Prepared ShotElite Bow AttackIf this attack hits, you strike for +23 damage. If you are under the effects of a Preparation, you gain 8 Energy.36CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreRanger. Expertise 11Distracting ShotBow AttackIf Distracting Shot hits, it interrupts target foe's action but deals only 12 damage. If the interrupted action was a skill, that skill is disabled for an additional 20 seconds.3½10CoreRanger. Marksmanship 13Concussion ShotBow AttackIf Concussion Shot hits while target foe is casting a Spell, the Spell is interrupted and your target is Dazed for 18 seconds. This attack deals only 14 damage.14½5CoreRanger. Wilderness Survival 11Apply PoisonPreparationFor 24 seconds, foes struck by your physical attacks become Poisoned for 12 seconds.8212NightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 1Mending TouchSpellTouched ally loses two Conditions and is healed for 18 Health for each Condition removed in this way.3¾6NightfallRanger. Wilderness Survival 11Natural StrideStanceFor 6 seconds, you run 33% faster and have a 50% chance to block incoming attacks. Natural Stride ends if you become Hexed or Enchanted.312CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- Pin DownCoreRanger. Marksmanship 13Pin DownBow AttackIf Pin Down hits, your target is Crippled for 13 seconds.158
- Debilitating ShotCoreRanger. Marksmanship 13Debilitating ShotBow AttackIf Debilitating Shot hits, your target loses 9 Energy.1010
- Lightning Reflexes (PvP)CoreRanger. Expertise 11Lightning Reflexes (PvP)StanceFor 9 seconds, you have a 75% chance to block melee and projectile attacks, and you attack 33% faster.645
- Remove HexCoreMonk. UnlinkedRemove HexSpellRemove a Hex from target ally.518
- Silencing Recurve Bow of Fortitude.
- Poisonous Short Bow of Fortitude.
- Vampiric Flatbow of Fortitude.
- Armor with Survivor Insignias.
- A collection of defensive Shield sets.
- Maintain Apply Poison and spread Poison with it.
- Use Prepared Shot to manage your energy.
- Spread dazed and interrupts with Concussion Shot and Distracting Shot. Note the different benefits.
- Use your utility skills as needed.
- Res up dead allies with Resurrection Signet
- Melee hate.