Build:R/P PvP Packhunter
This build is provisionally vetted good pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: Hidden Talent. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Notes: Boost to Spear Mastery
A Ranger taking advantage of the racing beetle pet to deal high single target damage.
Attributes and Skills
The energy cost of attack skills, rituals, touch skills and all Ranger skills is reduced by 36%.
NightfallRanger. Beast Mastery 14Strike as OneElite ShoutYour animal companion instantly moves to your target and causes Bleeding for 14 seconds with its next attack. The next time you hit with an attack, target foe is Crippled for 14 seconds.310EotNRanger. Beast Mastery 14Feral AggressionSkillFor 19 seconds, your pet attacks 33% faster and deals 10 additional damage.1020PropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 14Otyugh's CryShoutFor 24 seconds, your animal companion gains +24 armor and cannot be blocked.330NightfallParagon. Spear Mastery 10Merciless SpearSpear AttackIf this attack hits a foe with less than 50% Health, that foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 15 seconds.6PropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 14Brutal StrikePet AttackYour animal companion attempts a Brutal Strike that deals +33 damage. If that attack strikes a foe whose Health is below 50%, that foe takes an additional +33 damage.65CoreRanger. Beast Mastery 14Comfort Animal (PvP)SkillYou heal your animal companion for 98 Health. If your companion is dead, it is resurrected with 55% Health.611CoreRanger. Beast Mastery 14Charm AnimalSkillCharm target animal. Once charmed, your animal companion will travel with you whenever you have Charm Animal equipped. You cannot charm an animal that is more than 4 levels above you.610CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- Beastmaster's Insignias with a Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Rune of Clarity.
- Zealous/Vampiric/Elemental 15^50 Spears of Fortitude with +10Al vs X Shields of Fortitude.
- Aggressive/Dire Racing Beetle
- Maintain Otyugh's Cry and Feral Aggression.
- Use Strike As One to prevent enemies from kiting your pet and to rapidly target switch away from prots.
- Spike softened foes with Brutal Strike + Merciless Spear. Note that the enemy must be below 50% for Merciless to apply Deep Wound.
- Sometimes the pet may start going back to its previous target after teleporting to a new one with SaO. To avoid this, always use the pet management tab and command your pet to attack the right target when needed.