Build:R/W Glass Arrows Buffer
This build is currently being tested.
Please join the discussion and rate this build if you have experience with this or closely related builds. If you are the author of this build, you may wish to add this page to your watchlist if you haven't already.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Best with heroes, uses FGJ and multi-arrow attacks to pressure and keep up "Save Yourselves!" Has no reliance on nature rituals for faster transitions between fights and removes concern over spirits killed during combat.
Attributes and Skills
For 8 seconds, you attack 33% faster but take double damage.
Ranger. Expertise 14
For 33 seconds, your arrows strike for +19 damage if they hit and cause Bleeding for 19 seconds if they are Blocked.
Ranger. Kurzick rank
Triple Shot (Kurzick)
Shoot 3 arrows simultaneously at target foe. These arrows deal 40..25% less damage.
Shoot two arrows simultaneously at target foe. If you are under the effects of an Enchantment or Hex, you shoot only one arrow.
No Profession. Unlinked
No Profession. Unlinked
"For Great Justice!"
For 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.
Warrior. Kurzick rank
"Save Yourselves!" (Kurzick)
For 4..6 seconds, all other party members gain 100 armor.
- Crossfirefor low-cost, low CD damage boost.NightfallRanger. Marksmanship 13CrossfireBow AttackIf this attack hits target foe, it deals +18 damage. If that foe is near any of your allies, this attack cannot be blocked.45
- "Dodge This!"Increase damage. Note that the damage boost & unblockable effect only applies to one arrow per use.EotNNo Profession. Norn rank"Dodge This!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, your next attack cannot be blocked and does +14..20 damage.4
- Keen ArrowSynergizes well with "Go for the Eyes!" on other characters.NightfallRanger. Marksmanship 13Keen ArrowBow AttackIf this attack hits, you strike for +18 damage. If you land a critical hit, you deal an additional +22 damage.65
- Asuran Scancounter all anti-physical.EotNNo Profession. Asura rankAsuran ScanHex SpellFor 9..12 seconds your attacks cannot miss target foe. Killing a foe hexed with Asuran scan removes 5% death penalty.55
- Drunken Masterreplaces Frenzy if you have no prot monk/ST rit.EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rankDrunken MasterStanceFor 72..90 seconds, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 10..15%. If you are drunk while activating this Skill, your movement and attack speeds are increased by 25..33% instead.605
- Full Radiant, Survivor ok.
- Zealous Recurve bow. Recurve is necessary for accuracy due to lack of Favorable Winds.
- Non-zealous longbow or flatbow for pulling and out-of-combat set.
- Precast Glass Arrows before a fight.
- Autoattack and use Crossfire until enemies get close, then pop FGJ and use Triple Shot and Forked Arrow to quickly build adrenaline. If you see that you have 5-6 strikes then don't waste Triple Shot and Forked Arrow, build up the remaining adrenaline with autoattacks, use Save Yourselves, then use bow attacks.
- Recommended comp: Channeling Ritualist (minimum 14 in Channeling) with Splinter Weapon and /P hero with Enduring Harmony. Have hero use Enduring Harmony on you before you use FGJ for +50% duration. Multi-arrow attacks proc Splinter Weapon with each arrow, Triple Shot + Forked arrow can almost down an entire balled group by itself.
- Standard anti-physical if not bringing Asuran Scan.
- Energy Denial.
- Being focused by multiple melees.