Build:Rt/Mo 330hp Vengeful Farmer
This build is provisionally vetted great pending more votes.
This build has received a provisional rating in the range from 4.75 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The 330hp Ritualist uses Protective Spirit to reduce damage to 33 damage so Vengeful was Khanhei makes the Ritualist invulnerable. Additional damage from Retribution and others skills speeds up the killing of enemies. Its primary goal is to farm smaller packs of mobs efficiently in Hard Mode.
For farming larger groups (with no/minimal degen) see the 105hp version.
Attributes and Skills
Creatures you create have 20% more Health, and weapon spells you cast last 20% longer.
FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 16Vengeful Was KhanheiElite Item SpellHold Khanhei's ashes for 11 seconds. Whenever a foe strikes you in combat while you are holding Khanhei's ashes, you steal 37 Health from that foe.5¾20FactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic 16Vengeful WeaponWeapon SpellFor 8 (+1.6) seconds, the next time target ally takes damage or life steal from a foe, that ally steals up to 63 Health from that foe.5¼3CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 10Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 17 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.10¼5FactionsMonk. Protection Prayers 10Spirit BondEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, whenever target ally takes more than 50 damage from the next 10 attacks or Spells, that ally is healed for 70 Health.10¼2NightfallMonk. Smiting Prayers 8Reversal of DamageEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, the next time target ally would take damage, the foe dealing the damage takes that damage instead (maximum 42).5¼3CoreMonk. Smiting Prayers 8RetributionEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, whenever target ally takes attack damage, this Spell deals 33% of the damage back to the source (maximum 13 damage).-1102PropheciesMonk. UnlinkedEssence BondEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, whenever target ally takes physical or elemental damage, you gain 1 Energy.-1102PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers 8Balthazar's SpiritEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)-1102
Reversal of Damage can be replaced in certain situations:
- Smite ConditionEotNMonk. Smiting Prayers 8Smite ConditionSpellRemove one Condition from target ally. If a Condition was removed, foes in the area take 37 holy damage.517 - some AoE damage.
- Radiation FieldEotNNo Profession. Asura rank 10Radiation FieldWard SpellFor 5 seconds, foes in the area have -6 Health degeneration. When the portal ends, foes in the area are Diseased for 20 seconds.
PvE only.15212 - excellent AoE.
- Pain InverterEotNNo Profession. Asura rank 10Pain InverterHex SpellFor 10 seconds, every time target foe deals damage that foe takes 140% of the damage it causes (maximum 80 damage).
PvE only.10120 - when there's a boss you want to kill.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank 10"I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530 (IAU) - when the mobs have kd.
- Light of DeldrimorEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank 10Light of DeldrimorSpellAll foes in the area are struck for 80 holy damage. The location of hidden objects are briefly indicated on your Compass. Any hidden objects in the area are revealed.
PvE only.5¾20 - cheap AoE.
- The lower your AL, the better. You can cheaply buy a set of AL 15 armor in Shing Jea Monastery.
- Full Radiant and Attunement runes
- 40/40 Restoration Set
- Cast and maintain your enchantments. Wait for energy to fill before casting each one.
- Precast Protective Spirit and Spirit Bond before aggroing.
- Cast Vengeful Was Khanhei and maintain it as much as possible.
- Spam Vengeful Weapon and Reversal of Damage as much as possible.
- Use Spirit Bond if your health dips.
- Stay alive with Spirit Bond during VwK downtime.
- Keep Protective Spirit up at all times.
- Repeat all steps until enemies are dead.
- Jade Brotherhood Knights in Wajjun Bazaar
- Frozen Elementals in Ice Cliff Chasms (start from Gunnar's Hold, avoid Avalanches while farming)
- Hulking Stone Elemental, Stone Elemental groups in Old Ascalon
- Tusked Howlers in Arkjok Ward (start from Yohlon Haven)
- Insects in Plains of Jarin
- Rain Beetles in The Mirror of Lyss (start from Mihanu Township)
- Vermin in Xaquang Skyway (bring IAU, may also need to replace Retribution with Smite Condition)
- Naga in Sunqua Vale (start from Tsumei Village)
- Luxon Assassins in Boreas Seabed (bring IAU, use it when they cast Iron Palm right at the start)
- You'll need the quest The Halcyon Job, but don't do any of the objectives, just rush straight to the village. Avoid any mobs on your way.
- Pull one group of 4 at a time - groups spawn when you reach their spawn points, usually near villagers.
- Stone Scale Kirin, Wardens, Undergrowth, Jade Brotherhood Knights in Pongmei Valley (consider bring IAU if you wish to farm the Undergrowths)
- Minotaurs in Anvil Rock outside Ice Tooth Cave (pull one group of ~5 at a time else they scatter and regen so much that you'll never kill anything)
- Enchantment removal
- Aggroing too many enemies
- Too much health degeneration
- You can take off the chest and hand armor if needed to activate Spirit Bond.
- Like with all builds, this takes practice to get a feel for it.
|Ruby & Sapphire Farm|