Build:Rt/any Duncan The Black Solo Hero
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Abuse Duncan The Black's AI by carefully positioning a Ritualist hero and his spirits. The build is based around Signet of Spirits, making this team member useful on the way to Duncan. Works in Normal Mode and Hard Mode, for a quick and stress-free confrontation against the Last Hierophant.
Attributes and Skills
FactionsRitualist. Channeling Magic 13Signet of SpiritsElite SignetCreate three level 11 spirits. These spirits deal 18 damage with attacks. These spirits die after 60 seconds.130FactionsRitualist. Channeling Magic 13BloodsongBinding RitualCreate a level 11 Spirit with 220 Health and 68 armor who dies after 134 seconds. Attacks by that Spirit steal up to 22 Health.5¾30EotNRitualist. Restoration Magic 16Spiritleech AuraSkillSkill. For 21 seconds, all of your spirits within earshot deal 21 less damage and steal 21 Health when they attack.5¼20FactionsRitualist. Channeling Magic 13Nightmare WeaponWeapon SpellFor 12 seconds, target ally has a Nightmare Weapon. Target ally's next 3 attacks are reduced by 45 damage and steal up to 45 Health.5110CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
Healing Support :
- Mend Body and SoulFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic Mend Body and SoulSpellTarget ally is healed for 20..96..121 Health. That ally loses one Condition for each spirit within earshot.5¾3
- Spirit LightFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic Spirit LightSpellTarget ally is healed for 60..156..188. If any Spirits are within earshot, you don't sacrifice Health.17%514
- Protective was KaolaiFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic Protective Was KaolaiItem SpellHold Kaolai's ashes for up to 15..51..63 seconds. While you hold his ashes, you gain 10 armor. When you drop his ashes, all party members are healed for 10..70..90 Health10125
- Spirit TransferFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic Spirit TransferSpellThe Spirit nearest you loses 5..41..53 Health. Target ally is healed for 5 for each point of Health lost.10¼5
Physical Player Support :
- Strength of HonorCoreMonk. Smiting Prayers Strength of HonorEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally deals 5..21..26 more damage in melee.-110215 - Drop Channeling Magic to 10, then set your Smiting Prayers attribute to 8.
- Splinter WeaponFactionsRitualist. Channeling Magic Splinter WeaponWeapon SpellFor 20 seconds, target ally has a Splinter Weapon. Target ally's next 1..4..5 attacks deal 5..41..53 damage to up to 3 adjacent foes.515
- AgonyEotNRitualist. Channeling Magic AgonyBinding RitualCreate a level 1..10..13 Spirit. This Spirit causes 3..9..10 Health loss each second to foes within earshot. This Spirit loses 3..9..10 Health for each foe hurt in this way. This Spirit dies after 30..78..94 seconds.10¾30 - Can be used to damage Duncan. Be careful with it's effective range and possible aggro.
- "Can't Touch This!"NightfallParagon. Command "Can't Touch This!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, the next 1..4..5 Touch Skills used against allies within earshot fail.520 - To counter the Restless Dead touch skills. Set Command to 6.
- Frozen SoilPropheciesRanger. Wilderness Survival Frozen SoilNature RitualCreate a level 1..8..11 Spirit. Non-Spirit creatures within its range cannot resurrect dead allies. This Spirit dies after 30..78..94 seconds.10530 - To counter the Stone Summit resurrection skills. Set Wilderness Survival to 5.
- Flesh of My FleshFactionsRitualist. Restoration Magic Flesh of My FleshSpellLose half your Health. Resurrect target party member with your current Health and 5..17..21% Energy.54
- Any non vampiric longbow, to be switched in when the hero is in position.
- Standard caster insignias, highest Vigor rune possible.
- Standard caster weapons. 40/40 set is recommended.
- The player (or someone in your party) must have Swap.
- Clear Duncan's room of all Stone Summit/Restless Dead presence.
- Position your team just to the left of the stairs, at the foot of the wall.
- Swap all spirits situated on the eastern ledge to the lower level.
- Then, when all spirits to the right of the stairs are on the lower level, Swap them all further behind you one last time.
- Bring your Ritualist hero on the eastern ledge. Any Restless Dead popups must have been cleared beforehand.
- Poisition your Hero near the burnt barrels (outside of Duncan's aggro bubble), so that he will not aggro neither Duncan nor any enemy Spirit.
- Deactivate any optional skills (except Agony, if taken). Equip the longbow on your hero. Set him to Attack.
- Your ritualist hero will now quickly kill Duncan all by himself, without taking any damage.
- Team not being strong enough to get to Duncan.
- You can AFK when your hero is fighting Duncan.
- Spiritual Pain is recommended on your heroes, as you will be fighting a large number of enemy spirits.