Build:Rt/any Soul Twisting Prot
This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Simple spirit spammer build that uses defensive spirits to provide powerful defense and support to the party.
Attributes and Skills
Creatures you create have 60% more Health, and weapon spells you cast last 60% longer.
FactionsRitualist. Spawning Power 15Soul TwistingElite SkillFor 45 seconds, your Binding Rituals cost 15 less Energy (minimum 10) and recharge instantly. Soul Twisting ends after 3 Binding Rituals.515FactionsRitualist. Communing 16ShelterBinding RitualCreate a level 13 Spirit with 260 (+156) Health and 79 armor. Non-Spirit allies within its range cannot lose more than 10% maximum Health from a single attack. When this Spirit prevents damage, it loses 43 Health. This Spirit lasts 62 seconds.25145FactionsRitualist. Communing 16UnionBinding RitualCreate a level 13 Spirit with 260 (+156) Health and 79 armor. Whenever a non-Spirit ally in its range takes damage or life steal, it is reduced by 15 and the Spirit takes 15 damage. This Spirit dies after 62 seconds.15¾45FactionsRitualist. Communing 16DisplacementBinding RitualCreate a level 15 Spirit with 300 (+180) Health and 91 armor. All non-Spirit allies within its range have a 75% chance to block incoming attacks. Every time an attack is blocked in this way, this Spirit takes 60 damage. This Spirit dies after 62 seconds.15¾45FactionsRitualist. Communing 16Armor of UnfeelingSkillFor 37 seconds, your spirits within earshot take 50% less damage and are immune to critical attacks.5120CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.FactionsRitualist. Spawning Power 15Boon of CreationEnchantment SpellFor 60 seconds, whenever you create a creature, you gain 50 Health and 6 Energy.10245CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
|Defensive Support||Offensive Support||Healing Support||Utility Support|
- +60HP Staff, other staff upgrades don't do much. Inscription is up to your choice because the build doesn't really benefit that much from them. "Aptitude not Attitude" is the best choice, but not necessary.
- Full Blessed/Shaman's
- Vitae runes, best vigor you can afford.
- Cast spirits before battle. Keep in mind Soul Twisting can be queued easily.
- Avoid using Displacement if attacks aren't a threat.
- Always use Shelter before Union.
- Additional offensive Communing spirits.
- Bringing only 2 defensive spirits (usually Shelter + Displacement) can save space and help not to run out of ST charges.
- Spirits affect minions, making the use with a minion bomber inadvisable.
- Enchantment removal.
- Spirits dying from AoE.
- This build should not be combined with a Minion Bomber hero, as they will interfere with each other's builds:
- Superior/Major/Minor runes can be swapped per player preference, but is not recommend since this weakens your spirits. Make sure you always hit the break point (12 Spawning Power) for 3 charges on Soul Twisting when using a 3rd attribute line.
- An easy way to get familiar with the maximum spirit range is to summon a spirit and walk until you lose it's effect.
- Rt/any Soul Twisting Prot Hero (the hero version)
- Rt/any Ritual Lord Prot
- Rt/any PvP Soul Twisting Prot
- Protective builds from other professions