Build:Team - 4 Hero Turai's Procession Margonite Farm
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is designed to kill up to 72 Margonites in ~5 minutes, using the particular setup of the quest "Battle of Turai's Procession". It uses four heroes, placed far away from the action so as to not take any drops but still supporting the player, using Shadow of Haste-based long-range buff placement. This farm takes place in the aforementioned Turai's Procession, in Hard mode.
Attributes and Skills
Your attack skills gain 13% armor penetration.
EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am the Strongest!"ShoutYour next 5..8 attacks do an additional +14..20 damage.
PvE only.520FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 6Shadow of HasteStanceFor 22 seconds you move 15% faster than normal. When Shadow of Haste ends, you shadow step to your original location.545CoreWarrior. Strength 13Endure PainSkillFor 17 seconds you have an additional 272 Health.530CoreWarrior. Swordsmanship 14Hundred BladesElite SkillFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack with a sword, all adjacent foes take 24 slashing damage.525NightfallWarrior. Strength 13Burst of AggressionStanceFor 9 seconds, you attack 33% faster. When this Stance ends, you lose all adrenaline.512FactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 6Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 119.5¼30EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Light of DeldrimorSpellAll foes in the area are struck for 55..80 holy damage. The location of hidden objects are briefly indicated on your Compass. Any hidden objects in the area are revealed.
PvE only.5¾20NightfallWarrior. Sunspear rank Whirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
This attack skill has 13% armor penetration.
PropheciesRanger. Beast Mastery 16Edge of ExtinctionNature RitualCreate a level 11 Spirit with 220 Health and 68 armor. If a non-Spirit creature within range dies, Edge of Extinction deals 52 damage to all creatures of the same type that are below 90% Health and within range of the Spirit. This Spirit dies after 158 seconds.5560CoreRanger. Wilderness Survival 12WinnowingNature RitualCreate a level 8 Spirit with 160 Health and 50 armor. Non-Spirit creatures within range take 4 additional damage whenever they take physical damage. This Spirit dies after 126 seconds.5560CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
Your allies are healed for 51 Health whenever you cast Monk spells on them.
CoreMonk. Divine Favor 16Spell BreakerElite Enchantment SpellFor 18 seconds, target ally cannot be the target of enemy spells.
Target ally gets healed for 51 Health.15145CoreMonk. Smiting Prayers 6Judge's InsightEnchantment SpellFor 13 seconds, target ally's attacks deal holy damage and have +20% armor penetration.
Target ally gets healed for 51 Health.10210CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 14AegisEnchantment SpellFor 11 seconds, all party members within earshot have a 50% chance to block attacks.
You get healed for 51 Health.10230CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- Any caster weapon with a mod of Enchanting.
PropheciesRanger. Wilderness Survival 10Serpent's QuicknessStanceFor 25 seconds, recharge times for your skills are reduced by 33%. Serpent's Quickness ends if your Health drops below 50%.545EotNParagon. Motivation 8Inspirational SpeechSkillYou lose all adrenaline and target other ally gains 3 strikes of adrenaline.520NightfallParagon. Command 16"Incoming!"Elite ShoutFor 10 seconds, all allies within earshot move 33% faster, and gain 16 Health while moving.520NightfallParagon. Command 16"Fall Back!"ShoutFor 10 seconds, all allies within earshot gain 16 Health per second while moving and move 33% faster. "Fall Back!" ends on an ally affected by this Shout when that ally successfully hits with an attack.1020CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
Creatures you create have 48% more Health, and weapon spells you cast last 48% longer.
FactionsRitualist. Spawning Power 12Ritual LordElite SkillFor 29 seconds, your Ritualist attributes are boosted by 4 for your next skill. If that skill is a Binding Ritual, it recharges 50% faster and Ritual Lord recharges instantly.245FactionsRitualist. Channeling Magic 20Splinter WeaponWeapon SpellFor 20 (+9.6) seconds, target ally has a Splinter Weapon. Target ally's next 6 attacks deal 65 damage to up to 3 adjacent foes.515CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.
- 2 Runes of Vitae, one rune of Superior Vigor.
- Survivor insignias.
- A customized sword with an Energy +5 mod, a Sundering/Vampiric mod and a Fortitude mod (better energy management before spiking, at the cost of customization) OR a sword with a +15% damage while enchanted mod, a Sundering/Vampiric mod and a Fortitude mod (Lissah's Edge is a good option, but you must manage your energy before spiking).
- A Strength shield with a -2 physical damage while enchanted mod and a shield handle of Devotion.
- Deactivate all skills on your heroes except "Incoming" and "Fall Back", then set them to avoid combat.
- Display your Lightbringer title.
- Start out of Venta Cemetery into Turai's Procession with the quest "Battle of Turai's Procession" in your quest log.
- Run to the battlefield with your heroes. See the little map on the right for more information about the most efficient running path. ->
- Flag your heroes above the battlefield, at a safe distance, way behind the Centaurs.
- Trigger the battle between the Centaurs and the Margonites by moving forward, then backward towards your heroes.
- Wait for the battle to conclude, and for the Margonites to regroup themselves.
- You and your heroes must now move near the the big pile of rocks to the right of the Margonite group. Position yourself near the edge of the aggro bubble.
- Cast "I am the Strongest".
- Cast Edge of Extinction and Winnowing.
- Flag your heroes to the left of the big brown rocks hidden behind the giant tree, far away in front of you.
- Move with your heroes towards the same point. While running, when you find yourself directly to the southeast of the Margonite group, cast Shadow of Haste. Then, also while running, have your Paragon cast Sepent's Quickness and Inspirational Speech (on you), and your Ritualist cast Ritual Lord.
- Once you are there, and when half of the time is left on Shadow of Haste, cast Splinter Weapon, Spell Breaker, Judge's Insight, Aegis, Inspirational Speech (on you), Endure Pain and Hundred Blades.
- When you find yourself near the Margonite group again, aim for the nearest enemy, then cast in quick succession Burst of Aggression, Death's Charge, Light of Deldrimor and Whirlwind Attack.
- Quickly flag your heroes near the giant trees, so they will not be aggroing the next incoming wave. Pick up your drops, then move back near your starting position, above the battlefield. Wait for the next wave of Margonites to settle, recall your heroes, then prepare yourself to spike again.
- The first three of the four waves can be farmed, but not the fourth (with the Torment Weaver).
- Not spiking fast enough.
- Your Lightbringer title rank must be at 8, and your Deldrimor/Norn rank must be at 5 or more.
- Those non-Domain of Anguish Margonites drop runes in very large numbers.
- It is possible to bring offensive skills on the heroes, or even other heroes, to kill the Torment Weaver or eventual stragglers.