Build:W/Mo 55hp Insect Farmer
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
Your attack skills gain 11% armor penetration.
CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 10Protective SpiritEnchantment SpellFor 17 seconds, target ally cannot lose more than 10% max Health due to damage from a single attack or Spell.10¼5NightfallMonk. Protection Prayers 10Shield of AbsorptionEnchantment SpellFor 6 seconds, damage received by target ally is reduced by 5 each time that ally is hit while under the effects of this Enchantment.5110CoreMonk. Protection Prayers 10Shielding HandsEnchantment SpellFor 8 seconds, damage and life steal received by target ally is reduced by 13. When Shielding Hands ends, that ally is healed for 35 Health.5¼15EotNNo Profession. Ebon Vanguard rank Ebon Battle Standard of HonorWard SpellYou plant an Ebon Battle Standard of Honor at your current location. For 14..20 seconds, non-Spirit allies in this area strike for +8..15 damage and an additional +7..10 vs. Charr.
PvE only.10120CoreWarrior. Swordsmanship 16Hundred BladesElite SkillFor 15 seconds, whenever you attack with a sword, all adjacent foes take 26 slashing damage.525EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Light of DeldrimorSpellAll foes in the area are struck for 55..80 holy damage. The location of hidden objects are briefly indicated on your Compass. Any hidden objects in the area are revealed.
PvE only.5¾20NightfallWarrior. Sunspear rank Whirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.
PvE only.61PropheciesMonk. Smiting Prayers Balthazar's SpiritEnchantment SpellWhile you maintain this Enchantment, target ally gains adrenaline and Energy after taking damage. (The amount of adrenaline gained increases depending on your rank in Smiting Prayers.)-1102
|Variant: Mo/W 55hp Insect Farmer|
- As a Monk, Strength of Honor instead of Light of Deldrimor, if the latter is not available. Set your Smiting Prayers attribute to 11(+3), and Protection Prayers to 6(+4).
|Variant: W/Mo 55hp Insect Farmer EoE Hero|
- Standard 55 armor (each armor piece having a superior attribute rune).
- Radiant insignias.
- Start out of Yohlon Haven into the Arkjok Ward. Your hero skills must be deactivated.
- Receive the bounty from the Wandering Priest if needed.
- Flag your hero near the little rock formation to your left (in front of the resurrection shrine), then cast Edge of Extinction and Winnowing.
- Flag him away (using Storm Chaser) until his name is grayed, so he will not be taking any drops from you. He will most likely die in the process.
- Cast Balthazar's Spirit, then keep Protective Spirit and either Shield of Absorption or Shielding Hands on yourself.
- Always cast Protective Spirit before Shielding Hands.
- Now you should run around the big rock formation to your right, counterclockwise, aggroing four groups of insects.
- While being under EoE and Winnowing, ball the ranged attackers on top of each other near the westernmost rock. See the red "X" on the little image ->
- Then ball the melee insects on top of the ranged ones.
- Cast Ebon Battle Standard of Honor, Hundred Blades, Light of Deldrimor and Whirlwind Attack (4-5-6-7).
- Pick up your drops.
- Getting bodyblocked.
- Not balling properly.
- The Monk variant is slightly less efficient, as it sometimes fails to oneshot the groups with four Paragons.
- Customizing your weapon helps, but it's not essential.