Build:W/R RA November Primal Rage
This build is in the testing phase.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is significantly affected by the Flux: All In. |
See the build's talk page for discussion and ramifications not noted here.
Uses Symbolic Strike/P-strike with Primal rage to pump out consistent high damage, while still benefiting from flux.
Attributes and Skills
Your attack skills gain 14% armor penetration.
EotNWarrior. UnlinkedSymbolic StrikeMelee AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +12 damage for each Signet you have equipped (maximum 70 damage).
This attack skill has 14% armor penetration.4PropheciesWarrior. Strength 14Protector's StrikeMelee AttackIf this attack strikes a moving foe, you strike for 38 more damage.
This attack skill has 14% armor penetration.5½3CoreWarrior. Strength 14Bull's StrikeMelee AttackIf this attack hits a moving foe, you strike for +28 damage, and your target is knocked down.
This attack skill has 14% armor penetration.510FactionsWarrior. Strength 14Primal RageElite StanceFor 14 seconds, you attack 33% faster and move 25% faster, but you take double damage.410PropheciesWarrior. Strength 14RushStanceFor 19 seconds, you move 25% faster.4FactionsWarrior. Strength 14Signet of StrengthSignetYour next 15 attacks deal +5 damage.145CoreRanger. UnlinkedAntidote SignetSignetCleanse yourself of Poison, Disease, and Blindness, and one additional condition.14CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- Rush can be replaced by any low cooldown cancel stance (Burst of Aggression, Sprint)
- Can replace P-strike with Distracting Blow for interrupt.
- Elemental Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Vampiric Axe of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Furious Spear of Fortitude
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% blind
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
Runes and Insignia
- 4x Sentinel's Insignia
- Stonefist Insignia (on head-piece or boots)
- Superior Vigor
- Spam Symbolic and P-strike, attempt to land P-strike on moving foes as often as possible, however spamming is less energy intensive this flux.
- Maintain Primal Rage when possible for IAS/IMS buff; use Cancel Stance (Rush, Sprint, Burst of Aggression) if being focused.
- Play mind-games with Bull's Strike to ensure a KD and big damage on target.
- Antidote Signet for blinds/cripples, cancel-cast if interrupt heavy opponents.
- General Anti-Melee Hexes
- Blind Spam not issue Antidote Signet
- Build offers very strong dps, but lacks deep-wound.