Build:W/any Dragon Slash
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
This build has received an overall rating in the range from 3.75 to < 4.75 and thus qualifies for the lower category of working builds: Good.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This warrior build is designed for sustained damage output through the use of Dragon Slash. This allows you to use "Save Yourselves!" to support your party.
Attributes and Skills
Your attack skills gain 13% armor penetration.
FactionsWarrior. Swordsmanship 16Dragon SlashElite Sword AttackIf Dragon Slash hits, you strike for +42 damage and gain 5 strikes of adrenaline.
This attack skill has 13% armor penetration.10NightfallWarrior. Sunspear rank Whirlwind AttackMelee AttackAttack target and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +13..20 damage.
This attack skill has 13% armor penetration.
PvE only.61EotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Brawling HeadbuttSkillYou headbutt target touched foe dealing 45..70 damage and knocking down that foe if it hits.
PvE only.7¾CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional.NightfallWarrior. Strength 13FlailStanceFor 13 seconds, you attack 33% faster but move 33% slower.4CoreWarrior. Unlinked"For Great Justice!"ShoutFor 20 seconds, whenever you gain adrenaline, you gain 100% more.545FactionsWarrior. Kurzick rank "Save Yourselves!" (Kurzick)ShoutFor 4..6 seconds, all other party members gain 100 armor.
OptionalCoreNo Profession. UnlinkedOptionalOptionalOptional. should be:
- Sun and Moon SlashFactionsWarrior. Swordsmanship 13Sun and Moon SlashSword AttackAttack target foe twice. These attacks cannot be blocked.8 triggers support skills twice.
- Enraging ChargeNightfallWarrior. Strength 13Enraging ChargeStanceFor 14 seconds, you move 25% faster. Enraging Charge ends when you successfully strike a target, at which point you gain 3 strikes of adrenaline if you hit with a melee attack.520 allows to get the adrenaline for flail more quickly.
- Enduring HarmonyNightfallParagon. Leadership 0Enduring HarmonyEchoFor 10 seconds, Chants and Shouts last 50% longer on target non-Spirit ally.5110 to prolong "For Great Justice!".
- Steelfang SlashNightfallWarrior. Swordsmanship 14Steelfang SlashSword AttackIf this attack hits, you deal +29 damage. If you hit a foe that is knocked down, you gain 5 adrenaline.81 to chain with Brawling Headbutt for fueling Dragon Slash during the FGJ downtime.
- Asuran ScanEotNNo Profession. Asura rank Asuran ScanHex SpellFor 9..12 seconds your attacks cannot miss target foe. Killing a foe hexed with Asuran scan removes 5% death penalty.
PvE only.55 to bypass blocking and missing effects.
- Body BlowEotNWarrior. Strength 13Body BlowMelee AttackIf this attack hits, target foe takes +36 damage. If target foe has Cracked Armor, that foe suffers from a Deep Wound for 13 seconds.
This attack skill has 13% armor penetration.7 for a source of Deep Wound.
- Low BlowEotNNo Profession. Deldrimor rank Low BlowSkillStrike target foe for 45..70 damage. If target foe is knocked down, that foe takes an additional 30..50 damage and suffers from Cracked Armor for 14..20 seconds.
PvE only.6¾ for Cracked Armor, chain with Brawling Headbutt.
- "I Am Unstoppable!"EotNNo Profession. Norn rank "I Am Unstoppable!"ShoutFor 16..20 seconds, you have +24 armor and cannot be knocked down or Crippled.
PvE only.530 for knockdown immunity and improved defense.
- Full Sentinel/Sentry's
- Vampiric/Zealous Sword of Fortitude (15>50 inscription)
- Shield of Fortitude
- Activate For Great Justice! when you start hitting foes to help with building adrenaline. Enraging Charge will build adrenaline quickly.
- Maintain Flail while fighting.
- While "For Great Justice!" is up, you can spam Dragon Slash or fuel other adrenaline skills with it.
- Use Whirlwind Attack when standing adjacent to multiple foes.
- Knock priority targets down with Brawling Headbutt.
- Use "Save Yourselves!" when your party needs the additional defense.
- Standard anti-melee
- Using Dragon Slash on a target that dies midway throughout use, resulting in loss of all adrenaline.