Build:W/any GvG Enraged Smash
This build is in the metagame and deserves to be stored.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Enraged Smash to fuel adrenaline attacks.
- Frequently used as a replacement for standard hammer builds.
Attributes and Skills
Your attack skills gain 13% armor penetration.
FactionsWarrior. Hammer Mastery 14Enraged SmashElite Hammer AttackIf Enraged Smash hits, you gain 4 strikes of adrenaline. If you hit a moving foe, you strike for +38 damage, and your target is knocked down.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.55CoreWarrior. Hammer Mastery 14Hammer BashHammer AttackLose all adrenaline. If Hammer Bash hits, your target is knocked down.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.6PropheciesWarrior. Hammer Mastery 14Crushing BlowHammer AttackIf this attack hits, you strike for +19 damage. If you hit a knocked-down foe you inflict a Deep Wound, lowering your target's maximum Health by 20% for 19 seconds.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.510PropheciesWarrior. Strength 13Protector's StrikeMelee AttackIf this attack strikes a moving foe, you strike for 36 more damage.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.5½3FactionsWarrior. Hammer Mastery 14Auspicious BlowHammer AttackDeals +19 damage and you gain 8 Energy. Unblockable if target foe is Weakened.
This attack skill has % armor penetration.5NightfallWarrior. Strength 13FlailStanceFor 13 seconds, you attack 33% faster but move 33% slower.4CoreWarrior. Strength 13SprintStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 25% faster.515CoreNo Profession. UnlinkedResurrection SignetSignetResurrect target party member. That party member is returned to life with 100% Health and 25% Energy. This Signet only recharges when you gain a morale boost.3
- DashFactionsAssassin. UnlinkedDashStanceFor 3 seconds, you run 50% faster.58 is interchangeable with SprintCoreWarrior. Strength 13SprintStanceFor 13 seconds, you move 25% faster.515 .
- Death's ChargeFactionsAssassin. Shadow Arts 3Death's ChargeSpellShadow Step to target foe. If that foe has more Health than you, you are healed for 92.5¼30 can replace Resurrection Signet for extra mobility, especially on maps with elevation differences such as Isle of the Dead.
- 4x Sentinel's Insignia
- 1x Stonefist Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Hammer
- Minor Strength
- Furious Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, -20% cripple and +10 armor vs each damage type
- Vampiric Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Sundering Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Elemental Hammer of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Use Enraged Smash as often as possible. Not landing the knockdown isn't the end of the world compared to Bull's Strike, but try to do it anyway since it leads to huge damage.
- Use Auspicious Blow as often as possible. The energy gain is important.
- Hammer Bash when an opportunity presents itself.
- Use Protector's Strike to trigger deep wounds or just for the damage bonus on kiting targets being chased.
- Do not automatically Crushing Blow immediately after landing a knockdown.