Heroes' Crypt Arena
|Map of Heroes' Crypt Arena|
Heroes' Crypt is a Deathmatch arena with an Obelisk in the center of the arena. The entire map has a slight tilt.
The map consists of three main parts: The northern area is the most open of the three areas. In the center there is a low courtyard, some of which is the bridge above; this part does not have good access to the other areas, and is not used much. The south side is a narrow path that in the middle connects to the north side by a bridge. There is also an area above the northern part that is accessed by stairs on either side
The Obelisk is between the north side and the bridge to the south.
- Most teams will choose to ignore the Obelisk and fight a conventional deathmatch.
- The northern area is where the majority of combat takes place.
- Players running the flag can run directly to the Obelisk (which makes you a perfect first target) or take the south path and run across the bridge.
- The higher plateau on the north side is occasionally used as high ground for rangers or a defensive area for casters.
- Also, the wall on the north side next to the higher area is a decent place to avoid line-of-sight attacks.
- Staying in the courtyard under the bridge prevents almost any line-of-sight attacks from hitting you.
|Heroes' Crypt • Shiverpeak Arena • D'Alessio Arena • Fort Koga • Amnoon Arena • Ascalon Arena • Deldrimor Arena • The Crag • Shing Jea Arena • Brawler's Pit • Petrified Arena • Seabed Arena • Churranu Island Arena • Sunspear Arena|