Anyone want a ME2 game code for the PC?
I got one from a promotion and have to use it before April 31st, and I don't want it. Karate Jesus 18:13, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
- -->--TahiriVeila 20:23, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
Portal 2 will be cross-platform (PC and PS3)
And I'm probably getting it, so if anyone wants to play with me, let me know. People who buy the PS3 version will get a free digital copy too, so I'll probably pop it in my laptop for business trips and play it on my PS3 at home. Karate Jesus 19:57, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
Just wondering, do you actually take/know karate? I just got my black belt last thursday. --Jai. - 19:45, April 27 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, he does. Back when I was in Texas, I lost a bet because I asked him the same question and didn't believe the answer. — Raine Valen 22:18, 27 Apr 2011 (UTC)
- Lol, sounds fun. How much time and/or what rank? --Jai. - 22:25, April 27 2011 (UTC)
- zzz--TahiriVeila 22:48, 27 April 2011 (UTC)
- @Raine, i<3u
- @Jai, no
- @Jake, zzz Karate Jesus 21:40, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Really, you don't? That makes me /sadface. --Jai. - 23:24, April 28 2011 (UTC)
- Now would be an excellent excuse to learn muy thai!--Relyk talk 04:42, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- I chuckled a little. --Brandnew. 05:49, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Dammit, you were supposed to run with that. :\ — Raine Valen 13:59, 29 Apr 2011 (UTC)
- As you can tell, I believed you. =P --Jai. - 14:14, April 29 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, Raine. Knowing you, I'm surprised it didn't become a bracing tale of my acrobatics in bed. Karate Jesus 19:47, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
Hi KJ. <3 Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 20:06, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
get on msn more plz. or text me! also, is there room in the back of that pickup truck for me? ^_^ Danny 21:44, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
Oh, I'm not exactly here anymore
Just so you guys know. - Karate Jesus 184.108.40.206 04:41, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- It pains me more every day.--Relyk 05:23, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- you know how to get in touch with me. <3 you ever wanna chat, i'm around. Danny 08:48, 20 May 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, I'm fine. I'm just busy. I got promoted and I'm really enjoying work (and making sooooo much money now). I'm also selling life insurance on the side, which is where most of my money is coming from. I knew a guy at NYLife, and he helped me get my licenses for financial planning.
- As for the issues with my wife, she had a nervous breakdown and has been in the hospital for over a month. They're in the process of diagnosing her, but it looks like she has something akin to BPD. I'll leave out the details, but she essentially tried to attack me and I got an annulment based on her condition.
- So, life is considerably better. I'm just busy and don't give a rat's ass about GW anymore. Karate Jesus 20:16, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- I miss you KJ, sorry to hear that life has been such turmoil for you. Not a lot of people left on this site. It's like war everyday. :< Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 20:19, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- Probably because GW essentially died (finally). And life is fine. Danny knows some of the other details, but my life is better without my wife, honestly.
- I still kind of wonder what made GW die when games like EQ2 are still around. Karate Jesus 20:28, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- Well, at least there is that.
- As for Guild Wars dying, it's a multi-faceted issue. Power creep, poor management, and just getting old. The game certainly had it's run though. I believe ANet learned from their mistakes too, I for one, plan on buying GW2. Until then, I'll be doing things here and there, trying to manage PvX to the best I can without much sysops besides Torean and Phen. (Their work is appreciated nonetheless.) Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 20:33, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- Good luck with that.
- I'm done with Guild Wars in general. GW2 looks pretty crappy. I got a free WoW sub, so if I wanted to play a WoW game, I would. Oh, and ToR, D3, and several other PC games look better. I don't plan on bothering with it. We'll see how the community shapes up. Karate Jesus 20:38, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I'm still holding out for viable PvP in GW2. WvW interests me a lot. Plan on making a guild, getting players together, teach em up, and do work. Sad that it is so different than Guild Wars' PvP, but in all honesty, I can adapt to whatever change they'll throw. If you don't mind, think I'm worth RfAing for? ;o Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 20:44, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- I would, but I have no viable opinion on PvX anymore. My recommendation would be fruitless at this point (or at least, it should be). Karate Jesus 20:52, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- You'd be surprised. On another note, think you would actually play WoW? Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 20:57, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- I have/do sometimes. It's just a better game than GW (PvE-wise). I love GW for it's PvP, and that's dead. Karate Jesus 20:58, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- Whether you're active or play the game or not, people are still going to respect you. If you made a recommendation, I'm sure people would still take you seriously. Or I would, at least. --Jai. - 02:21, May 28 2011 (UTC)
Sadly so. Even AB is dead now. (Literally). :< Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 21:02, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- AB was dead the last time I played. CM was always dead. FA/JQ died with the bots. I checked in on RA the other day, and found about 16 bots and that was most of AD1. HA has been empty every time I've looked. Karate Jesus 21:07, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- Just another day in Guild Wars! Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 21:15, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
- You missed commenting on GvG, but that's just a bunch of dual/trip derv slapfights now so yeah. Also dead. PvX has two active admins and one MC. Some occasional PvE drama on the side. -- Toraen talk 01:15, 28 May 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, having logged in for the first time in about 5 months.. nothing's changed! Athrun Feya 02:21, 28 May 2011 (UTC)
- Reading all this, all I can say "welcome for your time you shared with us", "thank you for every problem you solved" and "thank you for being active". And I agree with you lot. PvP is dead as hell, powercreeps and nerfcreeps. Shitty ass metas and annoying bots. Anet doesn't give a bit anymore either, and they won't about gw2 imo. A well, grtz SFS Slayer à la Shadow Form 20:26, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- I laughed at the irony at the bot part. Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 23:37, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Shh! Damnit, Vince. Not everyone needs to know about my botting activities on sub accounts. Oh, wait. I don't care anymore. Karate Jesus 04:54, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- Ohey, Lau. I've missed you. Karate Jesus 04:54, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- I'm only here while i'm revising for exams. It's funny that revision has the ability to even make PvX interesting again (altho only slightly) Athrun Feya 13:58, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
when you have a chance, look at Sikuli. it's basically the best botting IDE ever ever. the best part? it's python, so you can do shit like threading bots and what not without any of the AutoIt hassle. needless to say, i already have a bot farm going in EVE. Danny 00:18, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- Real men bot on RuneScape! Anvil Godzzz... 00:23, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- Python mkes me sadpanda =( P.S. I have to learn how to use shitty ass labVIEW for my internship this summer BLEGH--TahiriVeila 13:19, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- we will all make sure to remember that while we are at the beach getting shitfaced. --Brandnew. 14:07, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
- ^ lol'd. also, python is like the easiest shit ever. it makes autoit look like some horrible ancient language, especially with Sikuli's functions. it does SCREENSHOTS FOR YOU and shit. trust me - try it out and everything will be amazing forever. we ever figured out an easy algorithm for centering a UI camera using the shit. it's crazy dawg. Danny 09:08, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- I semi- learnt labview for my now completed 4th year project. Have fun :D Athrun Feya 13:58, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
I'm supposed to join this topic or something? --DANDY ^_^ -- 10:50, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to either. Oh, and my hotmail address is dead....so you can't email me there. Just be aware of that...if there is anyone who still tries to email me. Karate Jesus 22:01, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
The next time someone sees you will be on a Geico Caveman commercial: Defeating robopiratebear, so easy a caveman could do it.--Relyk 22:43, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think I get that one... Karate Jesus 01:00, 1 July 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think your mother got that one.
- But seriously, I brought it up to her last night while we were cuddling and she said she didn't get it. Danny 03:45, 1 July 2011 (UTC)
Come on MSN more so I can talk to you about the adorable half-asian girl I've fallen in love with.--TahiriVeila 04:38, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
Hello! I want to thank you for everything you have done for the PvX Wiki. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tesla, a wiki manager for Curse. The reason I am posting on your talk page is for some feedback. I was hoping you could tell me if there was something you would like to see on the wiki or if you think there is something we could do to help improve the quality of our service to the community. If you have any ideas at all, please feel free to stop by on my talk page and leave me your thoughts. Thank you! DjTesla 06:07, 28 October 2011 (UTC)
This place still exists?
I'm both impressed and horrified. Karate Jesus 18:34, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
- Eeey KJ, what's kicking? (Shadow Form Slayer=Me) Shadow Christmas Signature 19:49, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
- OH MY GOD KJ! Remember when we went on a troll hunt and found the extremely big one in like portugal or some shit? God we were awesome together, can I marry your beard? ApplesaucePancakes 20:03, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
Would you come on MSN once in a fucking while?--TahiriVeila 22:39, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
- I haven't used MSN (or any IM service) in about a year. I videochat sometimes, but it's usually just for work or to talk to my girlfriend when I'm out of the country.
- Shadow, not much. All I do these days is work, travel, and game. Well, that and drink/brunch with lesbians, but that's only once a week.
- Applesauce....I have no idea who you are. Karate Jesus 03:45, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, nevermind. Hi, Rask. Karate Jesus 03:52, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- So it was rask all along. Okay, well, KJ, I think it's nice to see you once more on the wiki :D Shadow Christmas Signature 09:29, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- I. Don't. Know. What. You're. Talking. About. ApplesaucePancakes 09:48, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- Whoooo r u! Shadow Christmas Signature 10:41, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- Rask works for me, considering you sound like him. --Jai. - 13:17, December 17 2011 (UTC)
- subtle edit summary hints were too subtle. Chieftain Alex 13:47, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- I sound like Rask? Uncanny. ApplesaucePancakes 14:29, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
What happened to being married? I MISS YOU IN MY LIFE KJ =O--TahiriVeila 18:59, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
if you happen to still play any ps3 games, i'll have to try to catch you on. you should get a hold of me sometime when you're not too busy. Danny 06:44, 18 December 2011 (UTC)
- Jake, remember how she was crazy? Yeah, that happened.
- Danny, I do play on my PS3, but mostly single-player stuff (i.e. Skyrim).
- Also, I hear there's a GW2 beta. Let me know if you guys hear about an easy way to get into it soon. Karate Jesus 00:17, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hey KJ. It's in the second closed beta, which is for friends and family only. February is when the public beta will arrive. Also, I miss you! Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 00:22, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hey, buddy. I've missed you too. I heard the public beta is in February/March. Let me know about it. I might actually get back into MMOs (besides LoL and WoW). Karate Jesus 00:24, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
- I actually use MSN. I'll have to add you and talk when I'm not up to my head in schoolwork. Vincent Evan [Air Henchman] 00:29, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, I don't use MSN anymore. I use Google's voice/video stuff for work, but that's it now. Karate Jesus 00:32, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
- Come on a frostmaws run with me sometime >: RąʂKɭɘş♣14/f/japan 01:11, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
WHO CARES ABOUT WORK HOW AM I GOING TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU DON'T USE MSN ANYMORE?????--TahiriVeila 13:03, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- ^ Frostels 18:32, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- The same way you talk to me. A new misery 18:40, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- KJ I miss our chats on msn, and our user stalking adventures. Rask ✂✂✂✂ 21:16, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- By the way, Misery, how do I talk to you? —ǥrɩɳsɧƴɖɩđđɭɘş 15:41, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah... it's almost impossible. You have to be pretty lucky. If you poke me I can come on msn, but I hardly ever sit on it any more. Sometimes if you get a hold of Panic he can get a hold of me. A new misery 08:35, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, hey guys. Sorry I don't use MSN anymore, but I check here every once in a while. And if I get GW2, then you might see me there. Speaking of which, I may or may not have received access to the first beta event. So, there's that. Karate Jesus 01:18, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
- MSN is dead, come find me on skype if you ever want to chat: jpgray13--TahiriVeila 04:57, 8 February 2013 (UTC)